Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-19-2019, 01:18 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5821 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 32,039.96
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 
Default So lebron missed 18 games and the lakers were in 3rd place

Now all of a sudden we gonna miss playoffs cause the pelicans made a mockery of the nba again? I swear I hate that stupid franchise first chris paul now AD. But the NBA has changed demps got fired on the spot after kuzma won the young stars mvp lmao

And now reports are coming in that AD is done playing another game for the pelicans.. it’s clear the league is against us but fucc all that bron is going to prove why he is the goat right now y’all can just watch this greatness unfold infront of your very eyes the Lakers will be champions.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:40 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3742 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 27,294.28
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Blame lebrick for trying to convince AD to join him and making everyone else in the team feel like they goin to be traded
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
games, lakers, lebron, missed, place

User Tag List