Is Fury still lineal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    what about him?
    lennox never lost. hes still lineal. therefore fury can't be lineal because he never beat the man who beat the man...etc... thats your argument if you didn't know it. just broken down in a way that makes you look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      lennox never lost. hes still lineal. therefore fury can't be lineal because he never beat the man who beat the man...etc... thats your argument if you didn't know it. just broken down in a way that makes you look silly.
      I dont recall Lennox coming back and fighting

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        What about Lennox then?

He retired. Fury never retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          He retired. Fury never retired.
          Well he did.. he just happened to come back a couple years later

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
            Well he did.. he just happened to come back a couple years later

No he didn't. He didn't fight for 2 years because he was suspended indefinitely for testing positive for anabolic steroids.

Comment

Wilder haters were so confused that they kept on downplaying Fury as Lineal in case Wilder would have won, saying “Fury retired, he no longer has it.”

Now they are saying Fury is Lineal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                Does anyone care outside of Fury fans? No one cares about the linneal champion in any other division. And what happens if AJ offers Lennox $50m and beats him? Who's the linneal champion then?
                I remember Cotto being lineal for MW, it was a big deal, because he made that fish-face, after the Geale fight, and told Kellerman, 'Do you think I'm a middleweight? I'm not'.

Comment

All I have to say is this. There are now three networks and 3 main fighters all calling themselves champion.

Until they fight each other and give some clarification, none of them is true champion. We basically have 3 top contenders.

It may not even be the fighters fault, but they aligned with the en****** who are at fault, so it is on them also. They also all NEED each other in the ring. Two of the fighters are exciting in the ring (Wilder and Joshua) and one of them is exciting outside the ring (fury).

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    All I have to say is this. There are now three networks and 3 main fighters all calling themselves champion.

Until they fight each other and give some clarification, none of them is true champion. We basically have 3 top contenders.

It may not even be the fighters fault, but they aligned with the en****** who are at fault, so it is on them also. They also all NEED each other in the ring. Two of the fighters are exciting in the ring (Wilder and Joshua) and one of them is exciting outside the ring (fury).
                    the ABC orgs have spoken! I agree with you dude and by the way that avatar of yours is hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                    X