Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    Nah, I think Tim Tszyu is during well.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/783149

He's climbing steadily and I'd rate him more at this rate than Eubank Jr and he's climbing up, up and up.
    yeah maybe we have to wait a bit to rate him though, eubank jr, chavez, mayweather etc all have been weight and measured sort of speak so we can speak about them pretty matter of factly but with Tim Tszyu he still climbing so we should leave him out of the convo for now but yeah definately doing well for hismelf so far.

Comment

SOL is the better loser

Comment

lol people were hyping eubank on here after the yildirim fight and tipping him to win the tournament.

Comment

The Chavez Jr of 6 or 7 years ago takes it but if they fought tomorrow I’d pick Eubank to outwork him on route to a decision.

Comment

Eubank beats him

Comment

Eubanks would slaughter Chavez

Comment

but why are they "loser" sons??? both reached world level and one was even a world champion...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Chavez jr is the best Son of boxing outside of Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  I disagree..Cory Spinks and Tracey Patterson accomplished much more..Anthony Mudine was also the son of a boxer and he accomplished more the Chavez

Comment

To be fair to Eubank, he's done better than many expected, even if he never reached top level. Most people at the start of his career though he was just living off his dads name and would fail at a low level.

He's not great, but he's shown he can compete at a good level. Having your only losses being a close points loss to Saunders and a points loss to Groves is nothing to be ashamed of. Not everyone can be elite. That said, i think a fully fit Saunders would have made him look even worse than Groves did. It's common knowledge that Saunders was about 50% fit and drinking and stuff around that time. Even so, i think he will be competitive against anybody, even if he comes up short.

Same can be said for Chavez really. He was never a top level fighter, but still got further than pretty much 99.9% of people that walk into a boxing gym with aspirations. He has wins over solid fighters like Andy Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      I disagree..Cory Spinks and Tracey Patterson accomplished much more..Anthony Mudine was also the son of a boxer and he accomplished more the Chavez
                      ummmm I dont have time to dig into it so I cant call you wrong, maybe we should create a thread about boxers son to evealuate them....

Comment

Working...
                      X