Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOP wants to grab student loan payments right out of your paycheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College is so much more expensive then when I went when moby dick was a minnow.

Kind of feel for these kids as any loans I took I was able to pay off fairly fast.
    Now tuition is extreme. It's such a big money making scam and so hard to get out from under.

Comment

Funk some of you Kunts talking down on people receiving school loan. B1tch I work full time and going to Grad school currently. Loan help tremendously even with my job.

No b1tches, I'm not pursuing a liberal arts degree. That why nobody like u right wing, white supremacists kuntlings. Funking u Left wing Liberal Kunts too while u at it.

Comment

Do it. People seem to think student loans are something you are supposed to steal. I hate entitled attitudes like that. I had to pay for my shyt, you pay for yours.

Naturally, garnishing should have a threshold for lower income people and should be lighter in the lower brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          Funk some of you Kunts talking down on people receiving school loan. B1tch I work full time and going to Grad school currently. Loan help tremendously even with my job.

No b1tches, I'm not pursuing a liberal arts degree. That why nobody like u right wing, white supremacists kuntlings. Funking u Left wing Liberal Kunts too while u at it.
          Wut???????

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Also, in my small circle I know 2 multi-millionaires.
            LOL

No wonder you support trumps gawd awful tax plan, and policy that favor the rich.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I myself dropped out of college.
            I could have sworn you mentioned an economics degree that you owned.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Wut???????
              My point exactly. I feel my IQ dropping as I'm writing. This place is a cesspool.

Comment

We need tuition free college, end of story.

$1.5 trillion in student loan debt is hindering grads from fully participating in the economy.
                Last edited by Lords; 02-16-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  What’s wrong is Even if you are playing the bill, the government still wants to decide to pull the money from your paycheck. That’s crazy. What if they did that with other bills for mortgage or health would you be ok with that?
                  Now if that's the case as you say, I don't support that.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    College is so much more expensive then when I went when moby dick was a minnow.

Kind of feel for these kids as any loans I took I was able to pay off fairly fast.
                    Now tuition is extreme. It's such a big money making scam and so hard to get out from under.
                    And why is it Expensive?

Because students aren’t paying for it, the government is opening up the checkbook no questions asked, so colleges continue to raise rates as its taxpayers paying and not the students. Schools are raking in the dough and will continue to do so. The invisible hand of the free market is not functioning on college loans.
                    If government wasn’t providing loans and guaranteed payment of college price, then you would see colleges drop tuition prices like a rock or else they would face severe decline in student body.

College didn’t become outrageously expensive until government got involved and decided to pay for everyone. All in the name of “diversity” and “fairness”

So know we have any idiot getting into college on taxpayer dime, then getting some worthless degree in a nonexistent field, and then get forced to payback loans on a huge amount of debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      No wonder you support trumps gawd awful tax plan, and policy that favor the rich.
                      I supported them for two primate reasons; first, I would be getting one, and second because tax cuts have stimulated and grown the American economy every other time they've been tried.

As to the cuts themselves, they certainly don't favor the rich in all aspects, as some rich saw tax increases, while everyone making under $200k/yr got a tax cut.

Also; you guys, for whatever reason, can't fathom that everyone who got a tax cut benefitted, regardless of how many others got bigger tax cuts.

You've really eaten up the politics of envy, haven't you?

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      I could have sworn you mentioned an economics degree that you owned.
                      Nope.

Comment

Working...
                      X