Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Since Wilder Continues To Run, Be Ready Whyte!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, good fight, make it please.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I agree

I don’t have a problem either , Fans are getting fights they want to see instead of having to be forced a Wilder / Breazeale fight that wouldn’t interest many

I’m just saying any fighter who isn’t a established name working their way up the WBC ladder has to know that even if they become the Mando. It’s more then likely they’ll have to wait years before they get their shot at the Champ especially if the Champ is a known name in the sport. Usually its better for the fans but sh.itty for the fighter but they can’t really complain about it

The IBF will enforce their Mando even if the fighter is a no name no hoper who doesnt even deserve a shot and has no problem stripping the Champ even if He’s a draw losing out on better fights for their strap and I’m assuming a loss of sanctioning fees. But the Mando will get his shot
      The WBC ordered some great fights! Who wouldn't want see

Thurman vs. Porter
      Leo Santa Cruz vs. GRJ
      Linares vs. Broner
      GGG vs. Charlo
      J-Rock vs. Lara

Were also getting Fury Wilder 2 and Canelo vs. Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        The WBC ordered some great fights! Who wouldn't want see

Thurman vs. Porter
        Leo Santa Cruz vs. GRJ
        Linares vs. Broner
        GGG vs. Charlo
        J-Rock vs. Lara

Were also getting Fury Wilder 2 and Canelo vs. Jacobs
        Agree the WBC has no problem trying to enforce a Mando or a fight to become a Mando quickly if both fighters have some clout in the sport

If you’re a fighter like Alvarez or Brezeale who don’t have a established name and the Champ is a name , it seems the chances are you’ll be kept waiting for years to get a opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Agree the WBC has no problem trying to enforce a Mando or a fight to become a Mando quickly if both fighters have some clout in the sport

If you’re a fighter like Alvarez or Brezeale who don’t have a established name and the Champ is a name , it seems the chances are you’ll be kept waiting for years to get a opportunity
          But didnt they take stepaside $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            But didnt they take stepaside $$$
            I think Alvarez did

But from what I read he didn’t have any real options. The networks wouldn’t have picked up a fight with Stevenson and probably wouldn’t have happend but the WBC didn’t really enforce the fight happening, seems like everyone involved had no problem not making it happenn

Comment

Breazeale seems ready to be carried out on a stretcher

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                No boxer in the history of the sport, if given the choice of fighting Fury for tens of millions of dollars, or fighting Breazeale for nickels, would choose Breazeale.

But yeah, he running. You a bad mofo Dominic, the bogeyman of the division.
                That's funny because Wilder took on Fury instead of Joshua for a lot less money. Wilder also took on bums for chump change instead of getting by far his biggest payday against Whyte. So this "No boxer in history" nonsense is a load of rubbish. Wilder didn't just do it once. The punk bi5ch did it twice. Haha.

That's your "Champ". Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                  You have to be serious right? You know that’s not the real Deontay Wilder? For one, all you have to do is look up his account to see his posts and you’ll know how he talks about the real Deontay Wilder. Second, you do know the real Deontay Wilder can’t speak or write worth a damn? Last, he changed his avatar in 2012 to Deontay Wilder. Even then he was still referring to the real Deontay Wilder in the 3rd person. You’re welcome...
                  I'm just a green old geezer, thanks for the enlightenment. By the way what happened to 1hourRun aka Elie Sechbac. Fury really shook him up when he said get out, then he was exposed. Haven't heard from him lately

Comment

let me guess this is some great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      You Peter Fury, right? Well just a fair warning, dunno if you got high blood pressure, but you and John might want to stay home, relax, and catch the rematch on replay.

We found some big holes in Tyson's game and we been working on things in the gym. Got some secret weapons to show off in May. First time, I done knocked a few screws loose. Second time, Imma short circuit the big Gyp once and for all.

Like Roy Jones said, Ohhhhh! He not getting up Jim. He not getting up.
                      Not going to happen, The Gypsy King will be even sharper in the rematch. By the way, what happened to your boy Elie Sechbac aka 1hourRun? He got exposed here
                      And we haven't heard from him since? He was really shook up when
                      Tyson booted him from the press conference.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.