Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    You're whining about Ilhan Omar getting her hand-slapped...who admitted wrong and apologized. Dude...I like you (no homo) so don't get me wrong...but you have a lot of bitterness and hate that comes out of you on here for many things and that's is something that eats away at someone from the inside out. That's why the last post I made to you prior to this thread was "You need a hug...you need to heal". Life is too short. i can't remember you making a happy thread since your "chilli" thread...although I probably missed a few. Next time you make chilli send me some...it looked good.
    And I don't know why ya'll keep telling this easily provable lie on me. You can see the threads I create. I post a lot of funny videos and thread. But for some reason ya'll continue to push that lie. Strangest **** I've ever seen considering all it takes is a few seconds to look thru my post history to prove you're a liar

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This has been the biggest political news story of the day and I posted about it.

So posting the big political news stories of the day is considered whining now?

Maybe if I posted some story about some immigrant over in some obscure town in the UK raping a white girl from breitbart or ********** then it wouldn't be considered whining? That thread would have over 300 comments like the Oscar thread.
      I accidentally posted the post below as an edit in your post above. I hit the edit button on my end instead of the quote button in case your wondering why it say's lasted edited by...I fixed it (sorry).

Anyways...

You could have just posted the story...but your thread title suggests BITTERNESS...not to mention a touch of hate for good measure. Let's not play the IDINDU game please.

Comment

I accidentally posted the post below as an edit in your post above. I hit the edit button on my end instead of the quote button in case your wondering why it say's lasted edited by...I fixed it (sorry).

Anyways...

You could have just posted the story...but your thread title suggests BITTERNESS...not to mention a touch of hate for good measure. Let's not play the IDINDU game please.
        Well that's your opinion and the way you're reading it. But you also tell flat out lies on me so your opinion of me is already bias. So you really don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          The elephant in the room: Nothing she said was remotely "antisemitic".

I hate her and she should not hold a political office in the US, but I'm not dumb.

Read the Tweets. Saying AIPAC is a lobby group that pays politicians is "antisemitic"? Said by someone who is actually Semitic, none the less, not faux-semitic.

Are we not even allowed to mention Jewish people exist at this point? Is that antisemitic? When I type the word "Jew" will my computer shut down?

These islamic headdress protest candidates make a career out of fuk the troopz/fuk the police & cheering on white population decline like genocidal maniacs and nobody cares? But she mentions AIPAC and suddenly conservatives are "outraged"? Huh? What?

I'm ashamed of Trumpers playing along with this. This is the same thing they do to Trump every time he talks. Coordinated media outrage over something that was never actually said.
          Pretty much agree on this issue. The rightwingers are wrong on this. And everyone on here knows I'm far from being a leftist.

Trying to make it a crime to politically criticize Israel with boycotts in that one can get 20 years in federal prison.

Only authoritarian and screwed up regimes do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Well that's your opinion and the way you're reading it. But you also tell flat out lies on me so your opinion of me is already bias. So you really don't matter.
            Damn your defensive. Maybe your posts are more easily remembered for your negativeness. Maybe in fact those posts are not the majority of your posts and it just seems that way because they tend to stand out more.

In any event...if so I didn't intend to spread any lies. But you have to admit...it seems a lot of people seem to have comment on this.

Comment

Damn your defensive. Maybe your posts are more easily remembered for your negativeness. Maybe in fact those posts are not the majority of your posts and it just seems that way because they tend to stand out more.

In any event...if so I didn't intend to spread any lies. But you have to admit...it seems a lot of people seem to have comment on this.
              I'm not defensive. When you tell a flat out lie on me imma call you out. You're lying on me. Why? I have no idea. Especially when all you had to do was check my post history. But instead of doing that you went with the lie.

A lot of people do comment on it because like yourself it's easier to lie on me than to seek the truth. Ya'll take a couple of posts and run with it. Never even bothering to see the full picture. Why do ya'll do that?

Comment

Not really news worthy, we already knew that any criticism of Israel is off limits.

Comment

The fact lobbying is a thing is shocking to me. Lobbying is just legalized bribing at the end of the day.

I don't vote but I'd vote for a person on the ballot who would promise & have the power to end lobbying.

Comment

Is that a towel-headed goat fucker trying to shit on the jews again?

I guess towel-headed goat fuckers are going to towel-headed goat fuck.

Comment

What a statement. A member of the U.S. congress is telling us it is UNACCEPTABLE to questions support of the US-Israel relationship.

Notice how these Democrats will bring all come out and attack a black woman for simply questioning U.S.-Israel relationship

Comment

Working...
                      X