its not gay to be attracted to transexuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting bad now with being able to tell

Comment

No matter what you say, there is no way ****ing someone with a dick isn't gay.

There is no way. You're gay. Accept it.

Even if they look like a girl, that's with heavy ****ing make up. Imagine catching them without make- up, or if they grew a beard... wtf...

Also if you're open to ****ing a dude in his ass, if you do it enough you're going to be more open to getting ****ed in your ass.

If you have sex with a man that looks like a girl, you're going to be more open to ****ing femenine men, which leads to you being more open to ****ing straight up men.

If you **** a man, even if they have a dress and make up on. You're gay. That's it.

Op, you are a f4ggot. Live with it.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-02-2019, 04:29 AM.

Comment

U are gay, a real woman bleeds monthly, has ovaries and can give birth. U are what ur born with. U have a tranny fetish that's on u, but that's a born man. Once again u are gay.

Comment

Last edited by TJ highway; 01-02-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Red K for not posting hot tranny pics.

Comment

I’d only bang a tranny with a *****. Even then i must not know she’s a tranny lol

It’s definitely gay. Still a man behind all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by darkseid View Post
                no matter what you say, there is no way ****ing someone with a dick isn't gay.

There is no way. You're gay. Accept it.

Even if they look like a girl, that's with heavy ****ing make up. Imagine catching them without make- up, or if they grew a beard... Wtf...

Also if you're open to ****ing a dude in his ass, if you do it enough you're going to be more open to getting ****ed in your ass.

If you have sex with a man that looks like a girl, you're going to be more open to ****ing femenine men, which leads to you being more open to ****ing straight up men.

If you **** a man, even if they have a dress and make up on. You're gay. That's it.

Op, you are a f4ggot. Live with it.
                lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

According to you, you are not gay. To me you are gay. Simple

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    It's getting bad now with being able to tell

That one was questionable real talk in the nose area and eyes. You gotta look in the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Dam, that's one passable tranny. Don't know that I woulda guessed she used to be a man.
                      Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Blair White, anyone?

This is the tranny Trump supporter they did a feature on in Newsweek.

I bet all the Trump supporters here on NSB have jerked off to her multiple times as she posted pro Trump videos. LMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X