Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-19-2018, 07:22 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4212 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,635,436,050,643,945,521,152.00
Total Points: 580,635,436,050,760,446,509,056.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Default Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote...

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott responds:

Quote:
Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-checked

The Texas Democratic Party asked non-citizens to register to vote, sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked ďYes,Ē according to new complaints filed Thursday asking prosecutors to see what laws may have been broken.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation alerted district attorneys and the federal Justice Department to the pre-checked applications, and also included a signed affidavit from a man who said some of his relatives, who arenít citizens, received the mailing.

ďThis is how the Texas Democratic Party is inviting foreign influence in an election in a federal election cycle,Ē said Logan Churchwell, spokesman for the PILF, a group thatís made its mark policing statesí voter registration practices.

The Texas secretary of stateís office said it, too, had gotten complaints both from immigrants and from relatives of dead people who said they got mailings asking them to register.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott vowed to investigate.

[.....]
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:43 AM #2
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16460 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,850,156,062,631,622,868,992.00
Total Points: 125,438,858,573,060,918,738,944.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Is sending out a mass mailing to random people illegal just cuz of a checkmark??? I wouldn't think so. Seems like something easily explained to be a not so "evil" or "corrupt" a thing.

Is the only thing keeping non-citizens from voting a checkmark??? I'd hope not. There are more problems than checkmarks if thats true.

And if a non-citizen fills this out can he just get registered to vote??? I'd hope not. If he could that would seem to be the biggest problem.

Randomly I wish they'd just send forms out to all citizens in America to vote. As a person who hates how sh^t works now where I gotta vote for some idiot to represent me vs just having some app where I can vote on sh^t as I see fit myself I don't support the current method of randomly asking people in public to register to vote. Leave me alone with all your pushy bs & asking me to help you with some imaginary quota you got.

But if this is a problem it wouldn't surprise me. The D's suck at the game of politics. The D's need to be watching how the R's play the politics game & specifically how they all live or die together. If there is something going on in politics the R's seem to all have similar talking points. D's on the other hand are all over the place, like real people, but its counterproductive in politics to be an original thinker when group think wins the day. Whenever a D guy says something every D guy should mimic it like the R's do. That alone would help out the D's greatly politically & more importantly with getting sh^t done. These D mfers don't even understand the meta game with this sh^t. D's like herding mfing cats with their goofy asses.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:44 AM #3
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4393 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,863,008,912,434,553,505,710,080.00
Total Points: 5,863,008,912,434,553,505,710,080.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Nobody should be surprised
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:37 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4212 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,635,436,050,643,945,521,152.00
Total Points: 580,635,436,050,760,446,509,056.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Nobody should be surprised
What an era...
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:44 AM #5
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4393 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,863,008,912,434,553,505,710,080.00
Total Points: 5,863,008,912,434,553,505,710,080.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
What an era...
It truly is remarkable. You see how much more pathetic people get by the day and it gets to a point where you just expect it
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:19 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5723 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,001,000,000,000,014,417,920.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

This is what happens when a bunch of California radicals invade your state. Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, all being overrun by the Californians being priced out of their own state. Crazy part is, they did it to themselves and now they are doing it again.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:57 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1232 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 700,000,000,001,020,096,675,840.00
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

I don’t recall a requirement in the constitution of citizenship to vote. It’s been 15 years since I read it though. I do however recall that the constitution applies too “all people” not just citizens...

If it’s me, if your a resident and are taxes you get to vote.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:30 PM #8
LeastGayPoster2017

Quoted: 1706 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,002,185,471.34
Total Points: 101,000,010,000,299,190,124,544.00
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Is sending out a mass mailing to random people illegal just cuz of a checkmark??? I wouldn't think so. Seems like something easily explained to be a not so "evil" or "corrupt" a thing.

Is the only thing keeping non-citizens from voting a checkmark??? I'd hope not. There are more problems than checkmarks if thats true.

And if a non-citizen fills this out can he just get registered to vote??? I'd hope not. If he could that would seem to be the biggest problem.

Randomly I wish they'd just send forms out to all citizens in America to vote. As a person who hates how sh^t works now where I gotta vote for some idiot to represent me vs just having some app where I can vote on sh^t as I see fit myself I don't support the current method of randomly asking people in public to register to vote. Leave me alone with all your pushy bs & asking me to help you with some imaginary quota you got.

But if this is a problem it wouldn't surprise me. The D's suck at the game of politics. The D's need to be watching how the R's play the politics game & specifically how they all live or die together. If there is something going on in politics the R's seem to all have similar talking points. D's on the other hand are all over the place, like real people, but its counterproductive in politics to be an original thinker when group think wins the day. Whenever a D guy says something every D guy should mimic it like the R's do. That alone would help out the D's greatly politically & more importantly with getting sh^t done. These D mfers don't even understand the meta game with this sh^t. D's like herding mfing cats with their goofy asses.
Honestly I see this as malicious only because we JUST had a post showing Dems stealing people from a nursing home to vote for them. If they were isolated incidents I could overlook them but it seems like they're just going for broke now.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:43 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,958,896.48
Total Points: 180,000,000,054,001,984.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
I donít recall a requirement in the constitution of citizenship to vote. Itís been 15 years since I read it though. I do however recall that the constitution applies too ďall peopleĒ not just citizens...

If itís me, if your a resident and are taxes you get to vote.
Outside of a couple amendments along the way. The Constitution left the requirements to vote up to each state. I would find it rather silly to allow non citizens to vote in a state election, but as long as it isn't a federal election, its up to each state.
DreamerUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:48 PM #10
White Taxpayer!!!

Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,001,000,108,896.00
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd & Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 

Scumbag Liberals. The Founding Fathers would've killed asshats like them. Treasonous pieces of ****. Pablo should sack up and take his country back instead of invading ours illegally and trying to turn it into a ****hole like he just left.
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dems, noncitizens, register, texas, vote...

User Tag List