Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay wilder ducked klitschko, but anthony joshua's a "coward"??? Lmao!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    WILDER ON WHY HES FIGHTING DUHAUPAS

"My vision is to become the undisputed heavyweight champion, the most popular boxer of my era," the 6-7 Wilder said. "My goal is beyond where I sit here. It TAKES TIME , doing a lot of things and I'm ready for the ride, man."

WILDER ON WHY HE DIDNT WANT TO CLEAN OUT THE DIVISION

We take a big fight, then small," he said after wresting the WBC belt from Bermane Stiverne in January. "If I fought all five of the top guys and got rid of all of them, who is there left?

WILDER ON HE WILL WAIT A FULL YEAR ON KLITCHKO

If you ask me when we will fight the first thing that comes into my head is maybe late September of 2016,” Wilder said when asked if he had an idea when the biggest fight that can be made in the heavyweight division would happen. “I don’t know why that month keeps popping in my head but that’s enough time for us to get our MANDATORIES out of the way and make for a hell of a fight next year.” ????????

WILDER ON JOSHUA

“But they know I’m a risk. They don’t want to risk their gravy train. They can make money off turds not doing nothing. What does that tell you? You’re really just running it as a BUSINESS . You ain’t no champion. In that case give up the belt and you can still do that. Give me the belts. Or fight.”

"Boxing is definitely a BUSINESS and we approach it accordingly" D. Wilder
    Mind-boggling how this Deontay character deluded a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
    X