No announcement yet.

Christians kicked out of coffee shop by gay owner. "I'd **** Christ in the ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Since when did the bible said God will intervene everything for the human society? Once god intervenes your free will is violated and you are nothing more than a puppet on a string. The Americans where wrong on slavery, they didn't have the right to chain other Americans and force them to do their bidding.
    The slaves were Americans too.

He intervened when the Israelites were slaves. Did the Bible mention when, where, and how God would intervene?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      The Americans where wrong on slavery, they didn't have the right to chain other people and force them to do their bidding.
      The Africans were wrong too.

They first put their African brothers in chains, and then sold them to the Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        The Africans were wrong too.

They first put their African brothers in chains, and then sold them to the Americans.
        Americans weren't the first one buying slaves. The Portugese and British were.

Comment

with all the crazy **** going on week to week do you guys think something big is going to happen? nuke? war?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            So these Christians poste pictures of an aborted fetus in the hands of a gay guy and other anti gay posters outside this coffee shop. The owner of the coffee shop is gay. He refused them service and kicks them out.

I don't condone Christians judging others as it says not to do so in the Bible. I do believe these Christians instigated this...

BUT

I'm not gonna lie, even tho it's not Christian like, some1 tells me that about my God is getting assaulted. I will pray for forgiveness and go to confession the following Saturday. That's pure blasphemy and fires me up.

Comment

It's a blessing in disguise.

Who wants their food and beverages handled by a queer.
              I've done it before, so no "if" about it.

hey i've done it too. was at a drive thru and the thing working the intercom had this nasally transgender voice that immediately made me sick to my stomach. it said "hello sir want to try out our" i drove off before it could finish looked at the window and it's a skinny hispanic dude with a puberty stache and a blonde wig handing out the food. suffice to say it was a smart decision.

Comment

Gays are the biggest supporters of child sacrifice, partly because they usually don't have children and secondly because they worship antichristism/anticreationism

But their gay protests really are a blessing in disguise being that we are at least warned of which restaurants have such vector breath
                Last edited by maracho; 10-10-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Don't mock God you little turd. You don't know what the afterlife holds for you when you are long and gone.
                  you got me worried now

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Americans weren't the first one buying slaves. The Portugese and British were.
                    Nubians and Cushltes were selling slaves before Britain and Portugal existed

In fact there is probably still more slavery in Africa than at anytime in the past and focusing on Whitey's past sins while forgetting his Civil war is fostering the present civil wars, slavery and genocides in Africa to go unnoticed
                    Last edited by maracho; 10-10-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Lmao at bringing up science and discoveries while talking about believing in fictional characters, talking snakes, zombies, and rib people.

Jesus Christ the religious are fcking stupid.

You may as well believe in sauron, the tooth fairy, and santa, easter bunnies, while your at it. Dumb fcks took a lord of the rings book and decided to convince themselves it was real. Hahaha
                      Yet Christians "believe" the Bible so whats your point..lol
                      The guy who wrote Lord of the Rings is a Christian as was Saint Nicholas. Early Christians, etc..probably used to find eggs in hare dens and seen it as a gift. Salesman exaggerate these other stories for kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X