Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao yall gat problems???? Im lost

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
      To answer all the wilder fan boys saying why would I be upset?

Because you all love Wilder and constantly hate on AJ and in particular Eddie Hearn.

Wilder fans consistently mock and hate on DAZN in Wilder or AJ threads. Constantly laughing saying no big names want to sign on joke platform DAZN etc etc.

Now big names are signing the backtracking and damage control starts with these same people saying why would Wilder fan boys be upset? These are the same fanboys that were saying the above stuff!
      Are they trying to deny it? Am sure some of them wouldn't. Not sure why anyone signing or not signing with any network/platform hurts their feelings... This is why i call them Wilder fanatics, they say everything in Wilder-mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Who are these "fanboys" that are "praying" DAZN fails? No one seems to have any idea what you are talking about.

No offense, but you are the one sounding like a "fanboy" who cannot quit thinking about Wilder. Canelo and GB signed a deal with DAZN. I fail to see how this has anything at all to do with Wilder. Except for allowing the possibility of a mega fight with AJ being only $10. Which every fan should be happy with.

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        You've lost the plot. This is what peak fanboyism looks like.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You're usually on point Laced. This thread makes no sense though. Step your game up man, nobody is whining that Canelo signed with DAZN, that benefits Goldenboy and Canelo
        Dude, go to the announcement threads and see the usual suspects instantly talk about how this doesn't benefit Hearn and this changes nothing etc etc.

If people were not salty about Hearn getting success with DAZN why are they immediately jumping on it saying that this doesn't have anything to do with him etc etc. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Classic fanboy mantra.

The same people who just 2 weeks ago claimed DAZN was a worthless piece of **** app that no big fighter will ever fight on and that Hearn doesn't understand American boxing etc, and who btw also used to hate Oscar - now all of a sudden it's "ah well, it's not a bad idea but DEFINITELY this didn't have anything to do with Hearn.

It's such a pathetic loser mindset to hate on someone elses success, and these Wilder fanboys do it daily.

I posted the video from Hatmanboxing, and go through his comments thread and see the Wilder fanboys again hating on Hearn. Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
          To answer all the wilder fan boys saying why would I be upset?

Because you all love Wilder and constantly hate on AJ and in particular Eddie Hearn.

Wilder fans consistently mock and hate on DAZN in Wilder or AJ threads. Constantly laughing saying no big names want to sign on joke platform DAZN etc etc.

Now big names are signing the backtracking and damage control starts with these same people saying why would Wilder fan boys be upset? These are the same fanboys that were saying the above stuff!
          hahaha finally someone who gets it.

Them trying to deny it is absolutely hilarious.

Who me? I never prayed for DAZNs downfall

Checks post history...

Comment

Wildher fangirls are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I don't understand this either. No one has questioned Hearn's resources, just his willingness to put AJ in with Wilder. No one is upset that Canelo got that contract.
              Calm down boy, Eddie will be gentle with you

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Thats definitely something i was saying yesterday. I mean its a coup for them to get Canelo on their platform. I remember a lot of people said that would never happen on here. But getting him means they would have to raise prices in the near future.
                ...and I just want to say that I was singing to high heaven about how DAZN would become huge and now Canelo has proved me right.

Shame I can't actually subscribe to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Dude, go to the announcement threads and see the usual suspects instantly talk about how this doesn't benefit Hearn and this changes nothing etc etc.

If people were not salty about Hearn getting success with DAZN why are they immediately jumping on it saying that this doesn't have anything to do with him etc etc. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Classic fanboy mantra.

The same people who just 2 weeks ago claimed DAZN was a worthless piece of **** app that no big fighter will ever fight on and that Hearn doesn't understand American boxing etc, and who btw also used to hate Oscar - now all of a sudden it's "ah well, it's not a bad idea but DEFINITELY this didn't have anything to do with Hearn.

It's such a pathetic loser mindset to hate on someone elses success, and these Wilder fanboys do it daily.

I posted the video from Hatmanboxing, and go through his comments thread and see the Wilder fanboys again hating on Hearn. Absolutely hilarious.
                  I hope Hearn is paying you double overtime for this.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                    ...and I just want to say that I was singing to high heaven about how DAZN would become huge and now Canelo has proved me right.

Shame I can't actually subscribe to DAZN.
                    All these things are unpredicatable. We are in the world where everything has to make business sense, this is why HBO are leaving boxing, this is why Canelo just signed for a new boxing platform, this is why Mayweather and Khabib might be a reality.

The thing is we would see how "Huge" DAZN would be in future, am all for any platform that brings boxing to my screen, this is why i hate those PBC haters back in those days, so am surprised by the negativity that some posters on here came out with when Hearn launched DAZN (With others).

If DAZN helps you reduce the money that you have to pay for PPV events then that a great thing. Its just sad that a lot of these posters are hell bent on Wilder, just because Wilder doesn't want to aligned himself with DAZN doesn't mean no top fighters would.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      I hope Hearn is paying you double overtime for this.
                      See this is the way a fanboy mentality is

They think because you criticise them for being a fanboy, you yourself must be a fanboy - because that's how they only imagine people's psychology to be.

Absolutely hilarious .

Comment

Working...
                      X