Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Numbers were the primary focus before, during and after the Canelo Alvarez-Rocky Fielding press conference Wednesday in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The historic five-year, 11-fight, $365 million deal Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions reached with DAZN attracted most of the attention as everyone took notice of the new streaming service's most significant signing to date. One-hundred, sixty-eight...
    [Click Here To Read More]

How do people support this cheater? Do they see him get caught cheating and go ooo, this is the guy to cheer for? lol Like what kind of pathetic people cheer for this guy who basically embarrassed his country by getting caught cheating. Do you people have no integrity? No shame? No spine? How do you support someone who's brought so much dishonor lol I don't get it, do you cheer for Antonio Margarito after they caught him with plaster of paris on his hand wraps? How is Canelo any different? Just because it was a different illegal substance? Do people still cheer for Lance Armstrong? A Rod? Barry Bonds? Wtf? lol

You keep compromising your integrity for fake wins, you are not going to have a soul left not to mention no real wins either.
    Last edited by SpeedForce; 10-18-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
      How do people support this cheater? Do they see him get caught cheating and go ooo, this is the guy to cheer for? lol Like what kind of pathetic people cheer for this guy who basically embarrassed his country by getting caught cheating. Do you people have no integrity? No shame? No spine? How do you support someone who's brought so much dishonor lol I don't get it, do you cheer for Antonio Margarito after they caught him with plaster of paris on his hand wraps? How is Canelo any different? Just because it was a different illegal substance? Do people still cheer for Lance Armstrong? A Rod? Barry Bonds? Wtf? lol

You keep compromising your integrity for fake wins, you are not going to have a soul left not to mention no real wins either.
      Tell me how do you feel about guys like Fury, Povetkin, Billy joe Saunders?

Comment

If you feel so strongly then you should pester & petition
        DAZN, the sanctioning bodies, and the state commissions,
        instead of whining on little internet forums.

Comment

If ggg had little chance of winning a decision before he has absolutely no chance after canelo just signed a 375 mill deal. Pointless fight and i want to see him smack up that punk charlo

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Tell me how do you feel about guys like Fury, Povetkin, Billy joe Saunders?
            The same as clenelo, a cheater, obvious answer to an obvious question

Comment

I would definitely love to see a third fight this time at a different venue.
              If not I want to see GGG slap the arrogance outa Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                The same as clenelo, a cheater, obvious answer to an obvious question
                Alt account????

Uh oh someone got exposed!!!!!

Comment

At this point GGG should just take the Murata money, knock Sulaimanīs head off in public and retire.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X