No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce Beats Down Iago Kiladze For KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce Beats Down Iago Kiladze For KO Win

Joyce, Kiladze Fight Photos Gallery - The co-main event saw British Silver Medalist Joe Joyce (6-0, 6 KOs) make his U.S. debut in a heavyweight fight domination against Iago Kiladze (26-4-0, 18 KOs) of Georgia. (photos by Luis Meija).

[Click Here To Read More]

The man who Fury is sparring for the next 8 weeks to prep for bum squad

easy work

Comment

Efe ajagba smokes this sh.... it, this dude is slow and is not technical enough....

Comment

Joyce is like a block of concrete with arms and legs. Everything about his style says it shouldn't work but it does. Dude takes a load of clean shots but just marches on forward. Unbelievably tough.

Comment

Good fight, Joyce could use some more head movement, he took few unnecessary shots.

Comment

Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
            Efe ajagba smokes this sh.... it, this dude is slow and is not technical enough....
            he seemed to do alright in the amateurs for being 'slow and not technical enough'. world championship bronze, olympic silver, european gold, commonwealth gold

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              he seemed to do alright in the amateurs for being 'slow and not technical enough'. world championship bronze, olympic silver, european gold, commonwealth gold

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                Joyce is like a block of concrete with arms and legs. Everything about his style says it shouldn't work but it does. Dude takes a load of clean shots but just marches on forward. Unbelievably tough.
                'im doing this for my kids' is another bellew classic lol. said that about 50x in the haye build up

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  yep seen that, got caught early but ref shouldnt have waved it off he was on completely steady legs. he was still an outstanding amateur overall

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    'im doing this for my kids' is another bellew classic lol. said that about 50x in the haye build up
                    Haha! I knew there were more Bellewisms but I couldn't think what they were. Thanks man, that's going in for sure, with due credit of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X