No announcement yet.

GGG vs Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Exactly; Especially when it comes to a fellow Brit by the name of Amir Khan. This man seems to absolutely despise this kid for whatever reason. No matter what he ever does in the ring it is never enough for him. His jealousy and hatred of Khan have reached significant levels.
    Oh that's just racism.

In England It is common Knowledge Froch is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
      Oh that's just racism.

In England It is common Knowledge Froch is a racist.
      Wow! That is heavy and very sad. I had no idea that Froch was like that and that England had a race problem. I had no idea Froch harbored such a racial animus toward Amir khan. How could the British public in good conscience even support this man; Given his bigoted and hateful views? He appears to like Anthony Joshua and David Haye.

Comment

Wow! That is heavy and very sad. I had no idea that Froch was like that and that England had a race problem. I had no idea Froch harbored such a racial animus toward Amir khan. How could the British public in good conscience even support this man; Given his bigoted and hateful views?
        Well at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinions and views.
        But I don't think it is right to judge a fighter by the colour of there skin.

Yeah England Is somewhat divided when it comes to this stuff.
        As long as Froch doesn't say anything to obvious he will be allowed to keep spewing hate on British TV.

Comment

Given his bigoted and hateful views? He appears to like Anthony Joshua and David Haye.

He is not racist to black people. Only Brown people.

I don't have twitter but people have told me Froch puts racist stuff
          on twitter all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            amazing how ggg is now some cannon fodder in these mythical match ups cause he lost a decision at 36 in a fight most thought he won. he'd have outboxed froch who lets face it had more than 1 or 2 of his own limitations. groves almost had him out of there
            Golovkin and pretty easily. Froch would be there all night, he won't be hard to find for Golovkin and Golovkin is just a fundamentally better boxer.

And I'm DISGUSTED that every single poster here forgot what Froch had to say about Golovkin

https://youtu.be/JiEHWy72d3w

What did Froch say? Yep, his exact words out of his own mouth were "just swerve Golovkin like the plague, he punches like a mule". The fact is Froch **** it, he didn't want that beating

Comment

He is not racist to black people. Only Brown people.

I don't have twitter but people have told me Froch puts racist stuff
              on twitter all the time.
              Very interesting!

Comment

Well at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinions and views.
                But I don't think it is right to judge a fighter by the colour of there skin.

Yeah England Is somewhat divided when it comes to this stuff.
                As long as Froch doesn't say anything to obvious he will be allowed to keep spewing hate on British TV.
                I wholeheartedly agree. No one should be judged by the color of their skin. That's both prejudice and ignorance all rolled up into one.

Unfortunately and what's so sad and frightening about this whole ordeal is that many people may very well share Froch's hate-filled views but are keeping extremely silent about it.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree. No one should be judged by the color of their skin. That's both prejudice and ignorance all rolled up into one.

Unfortunately and what's so sad and frightening about this whole ordeal is that many people may very well share Froch's hate-filled views but are keeping extremely silent about it.
                  That's just how people are.

Comment

GGG by KO. Froch was a brawler and not hard to hit. He was knocked down several times and damn near knocked out by Taylor. Ward easily beat him. He just barely beat Dirrell. As far as I am concerned GGG never lost or drew in any fight and he has never been knocked down or hurt much. He could handle Froch's power but Froch couldn't handle his. GGG outpoints him in a boxing match or knocks him out in a slugfest. That's just my honest opinion. GGG offered to fight Froch at 168 in England and Froch turned it down. That doesn't prove anything but it's interesting. Nobody knows or can prove the outcome of these fantasy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                      Golovkin and pretty easily. Froch would be there all night, he won't be hard to find for Golovkin and Golovkin is just a fundamentally better boxer.

And I'm DISGUSTED that every single poster here forgot what Froch had to say about Golovkin

https://youtu.be/JiEHWy72d3w

What did Froch say? Yep, his exact words out of his own mouth were "just swerve Golovkin like the plague, he punches like a mule". The fact is Froch **** it, he didn't want that beating
                      The guy literally admitted he's afraid of getting knocked out by GGG but his fans say he'd win.

It could be argued GGG retired Froch without even getting in the ring with him.

Not even the same damn weight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X