Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Fails PED Test; Andrade Fight In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders has not taken his career seriously. When he gets a good win that may give him momentum he chooses to sits out for a year. Instead of fighting and training he would rather do teenager stunts like pulling pranks on drug addicts. He should just retire and get a job with Johnny Knoxville and he can become the new Stevo.

Comment

Lol if true.

We miss a fantastic fight.

Comment

All that sh.it this phuck was talking when canelo failed his test. Phake phuck

Comment

Thanks BJS. I was gonna go to this fight too.

Comment

Lmao and he was one of biggest canelo bashers

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Wow.. Sign me up for Andrade vs GGG then (barring there isn't a GGG/Canelo 3)
              That probably won't happen next. Andrade will probably have to fight that Walter whatthefukhisnameis for the vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                He is about to get sued! Boo Boo should call out Charlo to fight him for the vacant title.
                Hell yeah boo boo vs charlo! Sign me up

Comment

Hahaha what a clown. Talking all that noise about Canelo and now his ass is on the burner

Comment

He's not "polarising" at all......Everyone hates him. Cheating hypocritical moron.

Comment

I honestly believe Andrade's team will still take the fight. I mean, it's still a month away and WTF has Andrade done his whole career, besides beg for big fights and price himself out due to bad management? Squat.

Now, if BJS tested positive a week or two before the fight, then I'd say, cancel it already. Again, what other opportunity does Andrade have at this point?

We can name guys he could fight, but judging by Andrade's history, something will go wrong and we won't see him fight again for another year or something crazy like that.

I'm not sure if BJS will be ordered to pay Andrade's team a fine (if the fight goes on), but if he does, that's more money in Andrade's pockets along with a title, which Saunders will more than likely have to relinquish.

Take the fight, Team Andrade. Call the shots after you win.

Comment

Working...
                      X