Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 07-09-2018, 06:34 AM #1
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3920 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -464,697,916,988,026,781,696.00
Total Points: -277,497,916,143,025,618,944.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default Shadow of war is pretty damn good

If you liked shadow of mordor at all, in any way, this game is an improvement of it in every front.

Every way possible it's been improved.

It's the combat that made me stay, it's the rocksteady batman combat system perfected and the assassinations are so ****ing satisfying even after you've killed your thousandth orc.

It's the combat that made me stay, the story and lore combined with gameplay that make it special.

8.6/10
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-13-2018, 12:22 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,691,040.11
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. No Message - -jose- 

I loved it. It did feel a bit convoluted with the different areas in all honesty and I just felt the first game was more structured and organised as it was more linear too.

This game had more open-world elements but I think it made the game far messier and disjointed in terms of story and how to move forward than the first game.

Definitely worth the purchase however. If you loved the first game, expect similar combat. The bow/arrows were ridiculously overpowered in the first game and this has balanced that. Graphics are a bit better. More open-world aspects. More layers to the game but not necessarily implemented well, it felt a bit pointless towards the end tbh. If you stay on the main story and only sparingly do the rest, you will enjoy it if you enjoyed the 1st game.
hayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 07:38 AM #3
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3920 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -464,697,916,988,026,781,696.00
Total Points: -277,497,916,143,025,618,944.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
I loved it. It did feel a bit convoluted with the different areas in all honesty and I just felt the first game was more structured and organised as it was more linear too.

This game had more open-world elements but I think it made the game far messier and disjointed in terms of story and how to move forward than the first game.

Definitely worth the purchase however. If you loved the first game, expect similar combat. The bow/arrows were ridiculously overpowered in the first game and this has balanced that. Graphics are a bit better. More open-world aspects. More layers to the game but not necessarily implemented well, it felt a bit pointless towards the end tbh. If you stay on the main story and only sparingly do the rest, you will enjoy it if you enjoyed the 1st game.
The graphics were spectacular, (i play on pc, max settings) and yeah the story did taper off in the end lol but it had a decent beginning and strong progression with some great surprises until you near the end.

It's an open world game that feels different from other open world games with very interesting mechanics and strong rpg elements.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
damn, good, pretty, shadow

User Tag List