Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a man born from his mother that can beat tyson fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury was drunk as hell and still outwitted Wilder with ease. Wilder turned into a stuttering idiot when Fury turned up. Actually wait, he's always a stuttering idiot!
    Hey Wilder is no paranoid bipolar crackhead....Theres only OOOONE DEONTAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      could of, would of, should of- he didnt.

point is that he's far from the perfect HW, and he was born from his mother by all accounts, and he was |---| close!

if steve cunningham can come that close, a HW with an actual punch certainly has a shot at doing the deed.

Comment

I love how his performance against Wlad is called awkward instead of shitty I've watched that fight live & once more. I honestly don't see how he's considered good.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I love how his performance against Wlad is called awkward instead of shitty I've watched that fight live & once more. I honestly don't see how he's considered good.
          Watch it REAL close and see who actually lands flush shots , lucky for Fury there is no instant replay in boxing !

Comment

He's beatable.. But if he is concentrated, he one of the best heavyweights there is.

Comment

I still want to see David Haye vs Tyson Fury! (And i think Haye would beat Fury!)...

Tyson Fury bamboozled Wladimir Kiltschko, he did not beat him up! or even impose his will upon him, and back him up! it was a decent win for Tyson Fury, but people seem to have gotten carried away! making out that it was some sort of technical master class! most of his punchers where arm punches, and he rarely stood his ground and sat down on his punches (Which was very surprising)....

In my opinion he was not going to beat Wladimir Kiltschko in the rematch, with that same strategy! and deep down his entire team was aware of this! you only have to listen to interviews with Peter Fury throughout the build up to the rematch.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-10-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                6ft 9 but light on his feet, fast, and able to put good combos together, fury is unique amongst heavyweights. His performance against wlad showed how awkward he is to fight against, the experienced champ couldnt land a glove on him. Wins against hammer and chisora also look pretty good when you consider there recent performances. Can any heavyweight beat tyson fury?

Tis said King Arthur's sword grabbing hand would not dent the chin of the Gypsy King.

Tis said even the founding twins of Rome, Romelous and remulous, born and nourished from a wolf... become pups
                at the mere mention of the Gypsy King.

They say the gypsy king came a cropper of Hercules one day
                and showed him how to clean Aesop's stables properly!

TIS SAID the gypsy king took Prometheus' stone and chucked it...thus inventing Bowling! (and also bankrupting Adrian Bronner).

The Gypsy king was able to move homes to and fro one mobile park to another:
                and thats why travellers invented mobile, mobile home parks!!

Long live the gypsy king...hold those belts tight and keep em polished for when he returns for them.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  I still want to see David Haye vs Tyson Fury! (And i think Haye would beat Fury!)...

Tyson Fury bamboozled Wladimir Kiltschko, he did not beat him up! or even impose his will upon him, and back him up! it was a decent win for Tyson Fury, but people seem to have gotten carried away! making out that it was some sort of technical master class! most of his punchers where arm punches, and he rarely stood his ground and sat down on his punches (Which was very surprising)....

In my opinion he was not going to beat Wladimir Kiltschko in the rematch, with that same strategy! and deep down his entire team was aware of this! you only have to listen to interviews with Peter Fury throughout the build up to the rematch.
                  Haye would have a puncher's chance against most men...More likely? He would not lay a glove on a healthy Fury. Hayes game is in the numbers...he has fast feet and if he ambushes enough times he will get a certain amount of opportunities to land his punch. That works against guys who slug it out and who have no defensive skills. Fury would make David look like an amateur. Haye doesn't understand angles well enough to avoid a decent jab he showed that against Vlad. Fury is a lot more mobile than Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    shot cruiserweight steve cunningham would have knocked him out cold if he wasn't a cruiserweight with no power. and yeah, i'm pretty sure he was born to his mother. a couple of follow up punches would have ended that fight. if a good puncher hit fury like that he would have been out.
                    If a good HW puncher hit anybody like that they would be out!

Fury got caught with that sucker punch because he was fighting like an idiot and showboating. He went down from it because he was square on and leaning backwards when it landed.

He learned a tough lesson from that and became a much better fighter afterwards .. "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Haye would have a puncher's chance against most men...More likely? He would not lay a glove on a healthy Fury. Hayes game is in the numbers...he has fast feet and if he ambushes enough times he will get a certain amount of opportunities to land his punch. That works against guys who slug it out and who have no defensive skills. Fury would make David look like an amateur. Haye doesn't understand angles well enough to avoid a decent jab he showed that against Vlad. Fury is a lot more mobile than Vlad.
                      David Haye made Wladimir Kiltschko miss constantly with his jab and straight right hands! i think you are severely underestimating David Haye! Tyson Fury is a awkward fighter, his style will confuse the text book fighters! But David Haye is not a text book fighter, and his style is not easier to negate...

I don't think Tyson Fury has the power to deter David Haye, you only have to watch how Waldimir Kiltschko was marching forward!

Comment

Working...
                      X