Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Thurman Wouldn't Have Much of a Chance Against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Thurman Wouldn't Have Much of a Chance Against Crawford

Bob Arum heard all about Keith Thurman's stance on Terence Crawford's move to the welterweight division. The unbeaten WBA/WBC welterweight champion claimed recently that Crawford would need to become a "relevant" welterweight before he would consider fighting Crawford. If Thurman did agree to face Crawford at some point, Arum doesn't think Thurman would be any match for the undefeated Crawford, who's promoted by Arum's company, Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i hate it but i totally agree with bob here. thurman be no problem for bud.

Comment

If that is what Arum believes, he should try making the fight.
      For one thing Thurman would prefer Crawford over Spence.
      Terence, on the other hand, would rather have One Time, instead of Errol.

Comment

this is arums way of saying the fights not happening anytime soon

Comment

C'mon Bob, Thurman is today's best welterweight, and would smoke Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            C'mon Bob, Thurman is today's best welterweight
            Negative, that's Jeff "The Hornet" Horn. Show respeck

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              C'mon Bob, Thurman is today's best welterweight, and would smoke Crawford.
              Based on what? The razor thin margin of his victories over Porter and Garcia?

Comment

Thurman would give Crawford an ass crack extension up to the back of his neck.

DIE BOB DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

Comment

Thurman talks a good game but pressure can bust his pipes. Crawford will be the more intelligent fighter in there vs One Time. Thurman punches can be wide swinging, that's perfect for Bud to counter on.

Comment

I don't know why, but I don't see Crawford beating Thurman nor Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X