No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Batters, Stops Tony Averlant in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Lol. I wanted to see someone left twitching.

Comment

Dubois wins via 3rd Round Stoppage.

Jones did well of of spoiling first 2 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Either DL Jones is a lot tougher than I thought; or is Dubois’ power not as legit as I thought???
        The Tyson comparisons are unhelpful. Much bigger and slower than Mike.

Comment

I think Dubois vs. Gorman could be an interesting fight. Dubois still got a lot to learn.

Comment

That Belt

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Either DL Jones is a lot tougher than I thought; or is Dubois’ power not as legit as I thought???
              Again watching a different fight than everyone else !

Comment

Daniel has even less personality than AJ lol, he seems extremely dense, not that i actually care though / or would to say it to his face, the lad is terrifying.

Hopefully Gorman by the end of the year. Be interesting to see how DDD takes those bodyshots from the pieboy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  At least Dubois got a couple rounds in. They need to keep him as active as possible, should fight Akinlade or Machaj on the BJS undercard
                  Looks like Frank and I agree, good to see he'll be back so soon. Normally I give Fish Eyes hell for how he progresses prospects, but he's doing a good job with Dubois so far

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Daniel has even less personality than AJ lol, he seems extremely dense, not that i actually care though / or would to say it to his face, the lad is terrifying.

Hopefully Gorman by the end of the year. Be interesting to see how DDD takes those bodyshots from the pieboy.
                    This is exactly what I've been thinking, least charismatic 20 year old kid I've ever heard

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                      The Tyson comparisons are unhelpful. Much bigger and slower than Mike.
                      Yeah that sort of stuff is just stupid, completely different fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X