Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Jacobs Deserves Shot at the Winner of Canelo-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO pretty much telling Jacobs we're not gonna push for anything that you want.... I think HBO will just let Jacobs keep fighting uber drivers till his contract expires and then let him walk. IDK why HBO even signed Jacobs if their not gonna push for Jacobs VS Canelo, Triple g, or Andrade.
    Makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Did he come on weight at the weigh-in? Yes, so stop trying to make excuses for lil g.
      Did he come on weigh-in the morning for that other belt ? Like GGg, NO wana know why cuz he is a fkin cheat thats why, he thought he was slick, loser. excuses for what ? GGG knocked that boy down and won a unanimous desicion, what world you live in? lol

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        let him fight charlie winner to get BJS jacobs already lost to GGG red balls will duck jacobs
        How you know their red?? Did you suck on them already??

Comment

I think Canelo & GGG will have third bout. Everything else is not so important as BIG money.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I agree. IMO Jacobs is higher up the middleweight food chain that Billy Joe.
            BJSaunders is an undefeated world champ with wins over Andy Lee Eubank jr Willy Monroe David Lemieux. Jacobs never was a champ he's been knocked out knocked down multiple times and only has one notable win in his career over kid chocolate. I think people give Jacobs more credit than he deserves

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              So complaining about a fighter coming to a championship fight overweight is making an excuse? You must have graduated from the Donald Trump school of utter bullshit.
              Yes it is an excuse cuz you know he lost. I don't support trump or anyone in politics, its all fake like lil g....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Yes it is an excuse cuz you know he lost. I don't support trump or anyone in politics, its all fake like lil g....
                Sorry, you must have me confused with someone else. Truth is, even with the extra weight, you know Jacobs lost that fight. And latching on to a supposed insult of a nickname by Ward is just pathetic. Look who retired rather than fight upcoming mandatory Beterbiev.

Comment

Nah, it's BJS for me.

I actually would like to see Canelo - Jacobs at some point though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    Nah, it's BJS for me.

I actually would like to see Canelo - Jacobs at some point though.
                    Canelo won't fight Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Nice try but it aint going to work....#Lions Only!
                      I don't know what that means

Comment

Working...
                      X