Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, the fact that ANYBODY including the writers have talked about this movie in a political sense is flat out embarrassing.

The simple thought that ANYBODY is held back in this country by who they are or where they come from is absolutely ridiculous.

Anybody who brings that up to me face to face, I tell them to go kneel at the flag like a little f*ggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      You've always been a bit of a b*tch bro. You jump at the victimization role and come off as bitter. It is what it is. Man up.
      You guys in here crying about a movie that hasnt come out yet but Im the one who needs to man up?

No. Stop crying. Your arguments dont hold water. Boyz n the hood is more popular? lmao!

Watch the movie with an open mind and then if you want you can discuss its flaws. Thats all Im saying.

Im not looking for a movie to 'save' my community. I just want to watch a good movie. Im a comic book nerd. Im as excited for this as I was for BvS.

Why cant we just enjoy a movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Dude you are in here crying about comic book movie.

You could just say that the movie doesnt interest you or that you will wait until you see it to have an opinion but no, you are here crying about a comic book movie that hasnt even come out yet.

Your insecurities are out here in plain sight buddy.

And no telling me you prefer ONE black person over another white person that we both know you HATE doesnt prove anything. What a joke.
        look you seem stupid with your cursory understanding of things. go back and read my posts carefully. not a single one is about the movie itself. we are discussing the cult-like behavior and racist marketing surrounding this movie and i'm merely a taking part it in. this is a forum correct?

you said i have a problem with people of color in charge and i said would vote for a black president. it clearly proves you're ****ing wrong right? keep up.

Comment

Why cant we just enjoy a movie?
          I'm with you on that, but don't act like this is the most popular movie that's ever had an all black cast. Publicity is much different these days, and Marvel is HUGE right now.

But it's still not as strong as many all black movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            look you seem stupid with your cursory understanding of things. go back and read my posts carefully. not a single one is about the movie itself. we are discussing the cult-like behavior and racist marketing surrounding this movie and i'm merely a taking part it in. this is a forum correct?

you said i have a problem with people of color in charge and i said would vote for a black president. it clearly proves you're ****ing wrong right? keep up.
            Whats your stance on alt right peeps making social media campaigns trying to tank it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              I'm with you on that, but don't act like this is the most popular movie that's ever had an all black cast. Publicity is much different these days, and Marvel is HUGE right now.

But it's still not as strong as many all black movies.
              There arent many movies that have all black casts.

You wont find one with a bigger budget (200 mill) and one with similar OW expectations (150 mill) or one with similar marketing power.

Coming to America is the only other one that comes to mind. Can we at least agree that they are few and far between?

Its not a competition though. See this is the thing, people just want to be happy about Black Panther. Its not a crime, its not a shameful thing, its not a bad thing. They shouldnt be ridiculed for it.

Comment

exhibit b.

You hope it fails with all your heart.

lmao!
                No I don't, not really. I like Coogler, the guy that plays Black Panther and Michone, but the hype and this "don't say anything bad about this movie or you're a racist" is stupid.

Comment

Whats your stance on alt right peeps making social media campaigns trying to tank it?
                  it's a combination of the streisand effect and newton's law. the Africa without white people nonsense and the vicious cultist reactions towards anything that isn't glowingly positive compounds the issue. and of course the are people who just love to **** on a parade, trolls not exclusive to the alt right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    No I don't, not really. I like Coogler, the guy that plays Black Panther and Michone, but the hype and this "don't say anything bad about this movie or you're a racist" is stupid.
                    You havent seen the movie and yet you are telling us that the good reviews are only for fear of backlash, and you are telling us that it will be forgotten in 3 months.

You should watch the movie first and make up your own mind.

What's happening now is people are letting social media decide things for them before they even get to think for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      My point is you don't know who did that online, you however are assuming what type of person it is. Dude is it possible that you are over exaggerating the problem in your mind?
                      it was Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

Your world view is shaping your ideals and its dangerous because you clearly don't interact with many differing opinions.
                      being in the tech field, i personally work and interact with many foreigners from all backgrounds.

So you are being skeptical primarily because the cast is predominantly black? You haven't even seen the movie yet, have you?
                      haven't seen the movie but i'm allowed to be skeptical. free country.

comic book movies are overproduced sheep swill. they're up there with transformers and reality shows. "the most important movie in 2018. deserves 100%. move over citizen kane." yea i'm gonna be skeptical.

It's a marvel comic movie Barron, it isn't a conspiracy against white people. you need to leave alex jones, limbaugh and hannity alone.
                      alex jones is TBE.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 02-15-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X