Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: There's No Way Rios Is An Easy Fight for Danny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: There's No Way Rios Is An Easy Fight for Danny

The lopsided odds and Brandon Rios' ugly loss to Timothy Bradley suggest Angel Garcia is simply selling his son's fight. However you view it, Danny Garcia's father/trainer emphasized Friday that they don't expect his 12-round welterweight fight against Rios to amount to an easy night of work. Garcia (33-1, 19 KOs) is a 20-1 favorite over Rios (34-3-1, 25 KOs) in advance of their February 17 fight at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't you just love it when your opponent is so bad that you and your team have to sell him? Ha!

Comment

If Rios is not an easy fight for DSG, then that says more about DSG, than it does about Rios!

Comment

I honestly smell an upset. No joke.

I think Rios is gonna pull it off, and then Rios vs. Matthysse is gonna happen.

Save this shyt!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post

Save this shyt!
          Lmfao put that crack rock down.

Comment

Save this shyt!
            saved! I will call you a genius if you're right, and an idiot when you're wrong.

Comment

Save this shyt!
              I think Rios is going to be tougher than expected and it may turn out to be a fun fight but Danny is a good fighter and his hand speed will be to much. He beat Thurman in a lot of fast exchanges which says a lot. Garcia throws wide but fast so once he gets into a good rhythm off that back foot he will start coming around Rios guard way to often. Rios will probably keep coming making it fun but I see no more than that.

My honest guess would be DSG by tko12.

Comment

Rios is a step up from Salka.

Comment

Save this shyt!
                  5 years ago this is a good fight, today it’s not Brandon is physically and mentally finished from dehydrating insane amounts for a decade, taking tremendous punishment & he’s made 10 million $ in purses I don’t think he’s hungry. He’s 1 of my favourites but I saw his last fight against a bum and he looked horrible. Super slow punches and was getting hit a lot. I’m praying for the upset but dam being realistic Danny will stop him in 6-8 rounds. Hope I’m wrong and will be rooting for Rios though!

Comment

Shut up cracky, we all know this is a nice safe fight for Cherry. Which is why you guys chose a punch drunk Rios.

Comment

Working...
                    X