Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: First Fight Was Not Close, Canelo's KO Talk is 'Talk'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Always respect your opinion and think you give some of the best takes when you post. But you know you've been a Gennady critic from the start and probably blinded you how you saw that fight

Gennady wasn't lucky to get a draw he deserved the W . He won 8 rounds, 7 if you want to be generous and 6 if you give every benefit to Canelo

If anyone was lucky it was a draw it was Canelo. There is no way Canelo won 7 rounds

Canelo gets the most biased scorecards in the sport and there always in his favour . this fight was no different
    Which 8 rounds did GGG win CLEARLY because I call BS on that. And will prove you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      look for red balls to run just like the 1st fight he will run like a coyote
      Why does GGG have the most ******ED fans???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Which 8 rounds did GGG win CLEARLY because I call BS on that. And will prove you wrong.
        I been you on this one for awhile now. GGG didn’t land but a handful of clean, hard shots all night. To say GGG “clearly won eight rounds” would mean you had to give GGG maximum credit for pity-pat shots (likely because of the illusion that every time he lands it hurts his opponent), give Canelo minimum credit for landed clean shots (likely because of GGG’s ability to take punches), and almost completely ignore Canelo’s body work.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          I been you on this one for awhile now. GGG didn’t land but a handful of clean, hard shots all night. To say GGG “clearly won eight rounds” would mean you had to give GGG maximum credit for pity-pat shots (likely because of the illusion that every time he lands it hurts his opponent), give Canelo minimum credit for landed clean shots (likely because of GGG’s ability to take punches), and almost completely ignore Canelo’s body work.
          If they have GGG winning 8 rounds CLEARLY it means they are a FKN LIAR! And they straight BYRD'd the other way! Or they have GGG dic in their face and can't see the screen. I'm tired of POS's saying stupid sht like that! 1 FKN RTARD told me GGG CLEARLY won round 1??? Which is BS! These CLOWNS can lie to themselves but they ain't gonna lie to me!

Comment

If they have GGG winning 8 rounds CLEARLY it means they are a FKN LIAR! And they straight BYRD'd the other way! Or they have GGG dic in their face and can't see the screen. I'm tired of POS's saying stupid sht like that! 1 FKN RTARD told me GGG CLEARLY won round 1??? Which is BS! These CLOWNS can lie to themselves but they ain't gonna lie to me!
            I think whether its consciously or subconsciously, the GGG faithful wanna hold on to the ever fading aura of invincibility Gennady once had. I don’t have a problem with anybody thinking either fighter deserved a close decision. But once someone starts the whole “GGG clearly or easily won” nonsense. I chalk it up to fanboyism and keep pushing.

Comment

I actually thought GGG won watching it live. It was only when I went back and watched the replay that it changed my opinion. GGG got a lot of credit for doing nothing. Canelo landed the cleaner, harder shots throughout the fight. GGG got a lot of credit for landing what amounted to pity-pat shots. The rounds GGG won, he won simply because he outworked Canelo.
              It wasn't just the amount of punches thrown, rounds are scored by ring generalship and aggression as well, so even if Canelo landed the cleaner punches he was still outworked and backing up for the majority of rounds..... If you only count clean work then yes, I can see an argument for Canelo winning but he loses on every other scoring factor.

Comment

I actually thought GGG won watching it live. It was only when I went back and watched the replay that it changed my opinion. GGG got a lot of credit for doing nothing. Canelo landed the cleaner, harder shots throughout the fight. GGG got a lot of credit for landing what amounted to pity-pat shots. The rounds GGG won, he won simply because he outworked Canelo.
                I don't know man

Canelo may have landed the cleaner punches sporadically through out the fight but he didn't do it consistently enough for the 12 rounds to be given the decision

Almost everyone who watched it live like yourself felt Gennady won that fight.Theres a reason for that because he did.

I get it you re-watch a fight it makes you see different things. When I watched Mayweather / Canelo live I had it dam.n near a shutout then I watched it again and could see how a couple rounds could given to him but he sure as sh.it didn't win 6 and think it's a little ridiculous that the other Judge gave him 4 but this is the type of favortism that Canelo consistently gets. This fight along with the Lara , Cotto , Trout scorecards show that the official results of a Canelo fight isn't usually the true indication of how the fight played out

The fact Gennady got a draw should let everyone know he deserved the win

Because Canelo took too much time off in the rounds, not throwing punches , moving backwards while Gennady may not have landed bombs he was constantly working using constant pressure to win rounds

I haven't watched the fight since October so I think my scorecard went something like but might not be 100% accurate in the rounds but know I scored 8 for Golovkin

1 Gennady
                2 Canelo
                3 Canelo
                4 Canelo
                5-9 Gennady
                10 Canelo
                11 Gennady ( Might have 10th and 11th mixed up )
                12 Gennady ( Close Round )

I watched the fight multiple times and to me there no case for Canelo winning a draw at best and that being generous

I don't know how you can think 8 rounds is blasphemy or something. Because most people who watched thought that what it was

Comment

I think whether its consciously or subconsciously, the GGG faithful wanna hold on to the ever fading aura of invincibility Gennady once had. I don’t have a problem with anybody thinking either fighter deserved a close decision. But once someone starts the whole “GGG clearly or easily won” nonsense. I chalk it up to fanboyism and keep pushing.
                  EXACTLY Is have NO problem with 7-5 either way. But outside of that I start raising an eyebrow and when they get to 9, 10, 11 rounds??? I know their full of SHT!!! And I stop listening and no they just done went FULL RTARD!!!

Comment

First fight was close.
                    GGG was doing a lot of stalking but canelo was countering with flashy and hard shots and moving off.
                    When GGG had canelo on the ropes, he appeared hesitant. Canelo was standing right in front of him with his hands down, taking the p1ss but GGG couldn't pull the trigger.
                    And Abel trying to bait canelo into a gun fight is bull****. Its boxing, not Saturday night brawling outside the chipper!!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      I don't know man

Canelo may have landed the cleaner punches sporadically through out the fight but he didn't do it consistently enough for the 12 rounds to be given the decision

Almost everyone who watched it live like yourself felt Gennady won that fight.Theres a reason for that because he did.

I get it you re-watch a fight it makes you see different things. When I watched Mayweather / Canelo live I had it dam.n near a shutout then I watched it again and could see how a couple rounds could given to him but he sure as sh.it didn't win 6 and think it's a little ridiculous that the other Judge gave him 4 but this is the type of favortism that Canelo consistently gets. This fight along with the Lara , Cotto , Trout scorecards show that the official results of a Canelo fight isn't usually the true indication of how the fight played out

The fact Gennady got a draw should let everyone know he deserved the win

Because Canelo took too much time off in the rounds, not throwing punches , moving backwards while Gennady may not have landed bombs he was constantly working using constant pressure to win rounds

I haven't watched the fight since October so I think my scorecard went something like but might not be 100% accurate in the rounds but know I scored 8 for Golovkin

1 Gennady
                      2 Canelo
                      3 Canelo
                      4 Canelo
                      5-9 Gennady
                      10 Canelo
                      11 Gennady ( Might have 10th and 11th mixed up )
                      12 Gennady ( Close Round )

I watched the fight multiple times and to me there no case for Canelo winning a draw at best and that being generous

I don't know how you can think 8 rounds is blasphemy or something. Because most people who watched thought that what it was
                      So your telling me GGG CLEARLY won round 1 and 11??? Fuk even 9???

1st of Round 10 Canelo landed an INSANE 58% of his power punches.

Round 12 Canelo landed the same BUT more and again a VERY HIGH Connect rate of power punches.

Rounds 5-9 no argument.

Round 1 REALLY??? Clearly??? SMH...

Comment

Working...
                      X