Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Barbers Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been going to the same barber since I was four. Asian bloke with the same name as me.

I'll be going to him until I die.

Comment

You sisssssiesss.... Barbers... Mi abuelo would cut our hair when we needed it... Chihuahua didn't have little pensamientas running around wanting to cut hair for a living.. that was for little sissiessss.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        It works, but I need to take it back so they can readjust it, it's too sharp right now.
        i got wahl detailers, theyre decent but i cant even use it to trimm beard easily with a guard, my cheap wireless trimmer work much better, and my beard doesnt even get thick

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          we shall see here shortly, I have thick hair and with he conair I always find I have to go over the same spot multiple times etc, I didnt buy this to do any fades or anything just to take my hair down easy.
          theres your problem.. conair is some bullshlt lol, coulda got cheaper professional ones and do just as good, but no biggie theyll have the same outcome

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            theres your problem.. conair is some bullshlt lol, coulda got cheaper professional ones and do just as good, but no biggie theyll have the same outcome
            lol, yeah conair sucks.

Got the clippers in just right now, they fucking heavy will try them out in a bit.

WHO NEEDS A CUT!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              It works, but I need to take it back so they can readjust it, it's too sharp right now.
              Oh man, ive been missing out.

They cut my hair without a hiccup, no issue at all, one pass and it was clean but you know I went over it a few times just incase.

They did get hot though, but I just turned them on didnt read the manual or anything, I saw some blue oil tubes it came with so maybe I was supposed to oil them first, fuck it ill do it tomorrow (later today). time to sleep 4am right now.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-11-2018, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X