Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains When He Realized Wilder Was Way Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains When He Realized Wilder Was Way Too Big

Last year, former WBC cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs) was calling out big names left and right. One of those names was WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs). Bellew, who moved up to heavyweight division last March, was feeling very pumped after pulling off a huge upset with an eleventh round stoppage former heavyweight champion David Haye, who suffered a severe Achilles injury during the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Then why call out Tyson Fury who is even bigger than Wilder?

Comment

Lmao! willing to fight David Haye, Parker and Fury but not King Deontay ; another chapter from the chronicles of 'Shook Ones' by Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

Comment

He's just tall that's all. No muscle, break him in half like a toothpick. A prime time Tyson would have brake him into a thousand pieces

Comment

At least he came to his senses in the end, I mean he was clearly losing to an injured Haye. Only Started winning when Haye became disabled in round 6 and needed 5 rounds to stop him. Cruiserweight is extremely strong atm so it’ll be hard to win a title even down there but honestly I wouldn’t blame him if he hung em up after the rematch win or lose, he’s made a nice load of cash and did well to become a champion at cruiseweight.

Comment

100% agree with him, he's a Cruiserweight getting paid a premium to fight on a popular card at HW, not a HW looking to build a legacy and be dominant in the division, he doesn't need to fight AJ or Wilder, just get paid and go home to his family, great attitude.
            Last edited by sportbuddha; 02-05-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

'' On my kids David is more powerful than you! '' - The Bellend

'' You aint deal with this power doe. '' Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder

'' You just a man with two arms and two legs. '' - The Bellend

'' his arm literally wrapped around my whole body... It was as though his arm had tickled his chin and at that moment I knew this is never happening. '' - The Bellend

BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Then why call out Tyson Fury who is even bigger than Wilder?
                Tyson Fury is tailmade for Bellew. Stiles make fights and Bellew would school Fury.

Comment

Fury might be bigger but he isn’t a puncher, he doesn’t want to take a risk in getting hurt by a real puncher, I don’t think he minds fighting guys who he thinks can’t hurt him.

Which is smart in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    He's just tall that's all. No muscle, break him in half like a toothpick. A prime time Tyson would have brake him into a thousand pieces
                    A prime Mike Tyson would beat anybody in my opinion. So that’s not a knock on Wilder.
                    But don’t be fooled the tall wiry guys have a lot of sneaky strength.

Comment

Working...
                    X