Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: After I Beat Fury, They Must Give Me Title Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    God, this fight would be so great! Winner gets Diamond Boy for the WBA regular title
    Charr/ Oquendo still has to happen. Could you imagine if Oquendo pulled it off? Briggs continues to shoot his mouth off without staying active. His antics are getting tiresome. He had a regular title shot lined up but he got popped for roids. I highly doubt any top fighter will risk wasting time & money on a training camp figuring there is a good chance he fails again.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      I was about to say that bro can imagine briggs walking onto a ***** site in Manchester and getting shot at with a Rottweiler hanging on to his backside as he runs off screaming
      They are not shy with knives these days either

Best off leaving them f**kers well alone

Shady as hell

Comment

@+45 Briggs should be taking video's of him blasting it out in the gym... Instead he spends more time building his lung power to run his mouth then to power them legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
          I hope he starts following fury around like he did to Klitschko
          We have the makings of a fun new reality show. Shannon Briggs following Tyson Fury and goading him in various traveller pubs and sites in UK and Ireland until:

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          That would end up like the end of the film snatch

*****s are shady as f**k
          and the season finale can lead into season two 'Where the **** is Shannon Briggs?'

Comment

Don't want to see Briggs vs Fury, I don't think Briggs can even land anything on him, total mismatch.

The build-up would be good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              They are not shy with knives these days either

Best off leaving them f**kers well alone

Shady as hell
              Too true mate best place for some of them not all is away from the rest of society

Comment

Should he even be allowed to fight at all?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  He beat Foreman for the lineal title in '97.
                  I thought that was the other one the old lineal title!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Charr/ Oquendo still has to happen. Could you imagine if Oquendo pulled it off? Briggs continues to shoot his mouth off without staying active. His antics are getting tiresome. He had a regular title shot lined up but he got popped for roids. I highly doubt any top fighter will risk wasting time & money on a training camp figuring there is a good chance he fails again.
                    The Charr / Oquendo fight should wait until theres a undisputed champion . Save the best fight for last and hope we get a mega super fight Joshua vs Oquendo ,it would be massive .

Fres would have not lost in 6 years if that fight happens in 2020 and will be only 46 , the best fighting the best . Young lion vs old lion for the future of the HW's .

Comment

can't imagine this fight happening

Comment

Working...
                      X