No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duckduck View Post
    You fools saying a rot would be a better match than a pit have no ****ing idea, pit bulls are bred for fighting and fighting only, they would use rots if rots stood a chance, I've seen pits beat every dog there is.. and a proper game bred pit would beat a wolf 100%
    even in a fight between 2 pits. most of the time, the fight ends with both dogs still alive. rarely does a dog gets killed by the other dog. and these fights usually last on for hours. a wolf doesnt take that long to kill its prey.

Comment

You fools saying a rot would be a better match than a pit have no ****ing idea, pit bulls are bred for fighting and fighting only, they would use rots if rots stood a chance, I've seen pits beat every dog there is.. and a proper game bred pit would beat a wolf 100%

Comment

kids this is why you don't do drugs.

Comment

• wolf by 1st round ko. mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            wolf by 1st round ko. mismatch.
            What if the wolf is weight drained and the pit hires Ariza?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              What if the wolf is weight drained and the pit hires Ariza?

pitbull by 1st round ko. mismatch.

Comment

• The pit bull is a hype job. He only has wins over domesticated level opponents and bait dogs in sparring. Let him win the Euro collar against the Staffordshire before stepping up to wild class comp like the wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  The pit bull is a hype job. He only has wins over domesticated level opponents and bait dogs in sparring. Let him win the Euro collar against the Staffordshire before stepping up to wild class comp like the wolf.

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAR DOG!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      WAAAAAAAAR DOG!!!!!!!!

That's not a pit. I would pick that dog vs a pit anyday, a pit would get destroyed by a dog like that.

But that looked like a juvenile wolf, nothing compared to a fully grown beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X