No announcement yet.

If Kovalev gets robbed again, I won't follow boxing anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Kovalev gets robbed again, I won't follow boxing anymore

A sport needs honest officiating to be legitimate.

If Kovalev loses fairly, I'll still follow the sport.

But if he loses because the ref permits Ward to use illegal tactics like deliberate head butts, or because the judges are corrupt, then I'm no longer going to follow the sport of boxing.
    Yes. A sport needs to have fair officiating.
    72.97%
    No, as long as the boxers I'm a fan of are the ones favored by the officials.
    27.03%

The poll is expired.

Don't worry. Ward's body attack will slow down KOV and Ward takes it 116-112.

Comment

hes gonna get robbed mate. thats why im not that interested in the fight. 3 american judges. they arent going to let a russian come to back yard and get the decision. ward is their golden guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        hes gonna get robbed mate. thats why im not that interested in the fight. 3 american judges. they arent going to let a russian come to back yard and get the decision. ward is their golden guy too.

who golden guy ward don't sell much tickets, tv ratings , merchandise etc

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          [/B]
          they want him as pound for pound number 1. thats why he got the gift first time around. they dont want an eastern european on top. it makes a lot of people insecure

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
            A sport needs honest officiating to be legitimate.

If Kovalev loses fairly, I'll still follow the sport.

But if he loses because the ref permits Ward to use illegal tactics like deliberate head butts, or because the judges are corrupt, then I'm no longer going to follow the sport of boxing.
            Yeah man it'll be super gay if he gets another gift. There should be a 3rd fight either way cos Kovalev won the first obviously.

Comment

Im gonna be honest, i thought ward would win the first time and you can even dig up posts of me saying he would school kovalev lol. But that last fight showed me he is overrated, i thought for sure he lost and was legit surprised when they gave him the decision.

Yes sport needs to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                they want him as pound for pound number 1. thats why he got the gift first time around. they dont want an eastern european on top. it makes a lot of people insecure
                who wants him to be pound for pound number 1

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                  [/B]
                  He's been a very privileged boxer from the beginning of his career.

- He's always been permitted to use illegal tactics like head butts and excessive arm-clamping other boxers would be deducted points or disqualified for.

- The judges bailed him out when he deserved to lose Kovalev-Ward I.

- He received home advantage for all his Super Six fights.

- He received a job as commentator with HBO even though he has no talent for it (he's very predictable and boring).

Comment

lol stop it. robberies are a part of boxing and I'm pretty sure they will always happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X