Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice We Have No Problem w TC 147 fantasy but GGG no!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice We Have No Problem w TC 147 fantasy but GGG no!

But when it comes to Kazakh boxers it's forbidden...

I guess American fantasy matchups are more realistic?

Whoops my bad he fought Brook!

I'd rather see him unify at 140 with Indongo. That would be good for boxing and might actually produce a good fight.

Comment

Considering Crawford is the one who wants to move to 147 to fight Manny (but not Spence), I don't see the relevance of this thread outside of your typical hatred of all non-black fighters. When GGG offered to come down to 154 to fight Floyd, he ducked, told him he was too big. Now, Floyd claims he can whoop GGG. Well, he had his chance (and still does) but he is more content to fight an MMA clown who has to come down from 170+ instead.

Comment

I'd like to see the Indongo fight first. I think people want to see him at 147 because there's good fights to be made there.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Considering Crawford is the one who wants to move to 147 to fight Manny (but not Spence), I don't see the relevance of this thread outside of your typical hatred of all non-black fighters. When GGG offered to come down to 154 to fight Floyd, he ducked, told him he was too big. Now, Floyd claims he can whoop GGG. Well, he had his chance (and still does) but he is more content to fight an MMA clown who has to come down from 170+ instead.
          Who has a belt at 147? Spence or Pacquiao? If Spence gets a belt this weekend why would he fight a beltless Crawford when he can get two belts from Thurman? As of now Spence has nothing to offer Crawford. And if Spence wins Saturday then Crawford has nothing to offer Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Who has a belt at 147? Spence or Pacquiao? If Spence gets a belt this weekend why would he fight a beltless Crawford when he can get two belts from Thurman? As of now Spence has nothing to offer Crawford. And if Spence wins Saturday then Crawford has nothing to offer Spence.
            Thurman and Brook have belts. Suddenly he calls out an injured Thurman? Didn't mention his name prior. Winner of Brook/Spence is still a title, if he can't get Manny in the ring then step up and win a title from the winner, unless of course they are too big or too young.

Comment

Crawford has only guy left to fight at 140 (Indongo), and WW is absolutely loaded with talent. It's probably the best division in boxing today.

He should try to fight Indongo next to unify, after which he needs to catch Pacquaio before he retires. Unified champ who defeated Pac? That's a good story.

Comment

Thurman and Brook have belts. Suddenly he calls out an injured Thurman? Didn't mention his name prior. Winner of Brook/Spence is still a title, if he can't get Manny in the ring then step up and win a title from the winner, unless of course they are too big or too young.
                The HBO guys mentioned Thurman but mentioned nothing about his injury. You really want him to wait until Thurman has healed and has a comeback fight?

Comment

I didn't like the way HBO mentioned the Haymon guys knowing thurman is out injured and Spence/Brook is next.

The easiest fight to make for Crawford at ww is the WBO ww champ who shares the same promoter with him. Manny Pacquio. The only issue seems to be Manny's purse desire.

Comment

Anyone who's even entertaining that fight should be killed, especially if they're GGG fans. Fans of campers should keep the name of 5 division champions out of their mouths.

Comment

Working...
                    X