Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else surprised by the hate for Lomachenko by Garcia fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Mikey and Loma fan here, I don't dislike either. I enjoy watch them and would continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Big Mikey and Loma fan here, I don't dislike either. I enjoy watch them and would continue to do so.
      its not the fighters themselves. its the fa990t ass fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Why can't you enjoy both fighters?
        I feel the same way. I like both. I liked Garcia, even when he was gone and everyone was mocking him. I also like Loma but I get challenged on that by people who say I don't like him ENOUGH.

Everything's getting so extremist on here. You have to pick which "group" of fighters you like and then you must carry flags for them.

I think this all comes down to a few trolls who argue with each other all day. The rest of us get lumped in there somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          its not the fighters themselves. its the fa990t ass fans.
          Why do you care so much about fans? Almost every post you're going in on some fanbase.

Comment

This always happens. Same reason the floyd **** hate on Golovkin, it started when one guy with a fanbase called out the other guy with the fanbase.

Comment

I haven't seen much hate for Loma on here, yet.. I have seen people predicting and baiting people into hating Loma. I don't understand that logic. This is a sport where rivalries are few when it comes to fighter vs fighter. So why hate on a potential match-up like Mikey vs Loma for?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Why do you care so much about fans? Almost every post you're going in on some fanbase.
                im asking why are they pieces of **** but they never answer me.

Comment

Working...
                X