No announcement yet.

Jeff Lacy thinks man he fought wasnt the same guy who weighed in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Guy was a lot bigger on fight night but it's him. Lacy fought dumb too, complaining to the ref instead of defending himself.

Comment

wow.............

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “Ok when I was doing all the weekly stuff trust me I been in this business over 2 decades!!! An the person I was sizing up durning the week an the person I got into the ring with, I was in total shock on a lot I saw. I’m not taking anything from what happened but I had to say what I feel was such a huge difference!!!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “Now remember this kid is from Cuba. It would b hard to findout if he has a twin or older brother on any Btothers.”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “I’m jst stating what I saw an the week of being around the guy I’m pictured in at weightins, to the person I got in the ring with that night. I am not taking anything away from my performance. I’m jst stating the difference I saw a felt on that ring after being around this guy the week of the fight! When I got into the ring, I thought to myself WOW this guy really hydrated himself crazy an such huge difference. I’ve been around boxing an the fighters I’m to fight an never never never have I seen such difference in size in a 24/hour period!!!!! Major difference n strength, size, an the physical of what I got use to n the days we had to b n the same place for the promotion for this fight!!!!!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “I didn’t say anything bcuz if u really know me an my heart, put me in the ring an I fight!!! That’s it!!!! My problem I’ve always had is I think I can solve issues being that at the end of the day, we have to fight an I have God n my corner. I don’t call on anyone! I lov this sport an if we have to fight it out then that’s what our contract say I’m to do!!!!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “On everything I lov I really feel this was not the person I met face to face the few times durning promotion week. I jst went on record to saying that. I stand by this! I am a person that’s alway pay close attention to every fighter I’ve ever fought, an when we started to dance n that ring…I felt, an saw something different!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “If I’m wrong about this all being the same guy, I have apologies plus plus to each an ever one of you…”

Comment

Where is the Kameda fight that was listed on Showtime??? fight news dot come lists it for 4:30 PST/7:30 EST. Did it get cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Where is the Kameda fight that was listed on Showtime??? fight news dot come lists it for 4:30 PST/7:30 EST. Did it get cancelled?
            Im watching it right now.

Comment

They didn't list it and put in on the countdown show instead.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                They didn't list it and put in on the countdown show instead.
                Pretty much nothing even on the info of the countdown of the fight. Kameda running cause he just got rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Soooooo, ole Lacy thought he was fighting DeVito and Arnold showed up.

bwahahahahaha

This is the first time iv'e ever heard of anything like this happening. Crazy.

Comment

wow this bum needs to retire asap. he has severe brain damage.

Comment

That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard a boxer say. Joe did more damage than I thought. Why wait all these years to tell the world about this switch???? Was the real Joe the guy who weighed in or the guy who beat the living hell out of him?

Comment

Working...
                      X