No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Was Ready To Take That Title, I'm in Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Malignaggi doesn't have an opponent yet, I don't think, send him in with Brook if he's ready.
    No way.

I want questions answered regarding Brook. Malignaggi won't answer any questions that Alexander would have.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      No way.

I want questions answered regarding Brook. Malignaggi won't answer any questions that Alexander would have.
      I never said cancel the Alexander fight.

I said Brook might as well keep the date and fight someone else as opposed to sitting out waiting. Malignaggi would have been perfect, but it's been mentioned he already has an opponent so they should look for someone else and then do the Alexander fight when he's recovered from his injury.

Comment

Brook

He's in Shock.

Comment

kell brook

I gotta say that im very disapointed with brook not getting his chance and it makes me think that he was getting to close to the prize and the yanks pulled the plug, i think they knew that our fighter was superior to theirs and their bottle went. i know brook had an injury and the fight had to be put back by a few weeks but c'mon for alexander the great to pull out now stinks, i just hope kell brook doesn't get to despondant about the situation but thats easy for me to say. If you read this kell you have my utmost respect and you are special k.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            The twisted ankle set the fight back a few weeks though.

This has put the fight off.
            Devon's trainer is saying he should be ready to go in six weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Devon's trainer is saying he should be ready to go in six weeks.
              "go" as in fight, or as in resume preparations?

if he means Devon can fight in six weeks, that only delays the fight by a month.

but where shall the fight take place?

Comment

No tickets were sold to the fight in Detroit

this fight was a complete financial disaster with huge losses for the promoter. Cable wasn't going to show a fight in an empty arena. less than 280 tickets were puchased. Alexander was from St. Lois and brook from fricking England. Detroit made zero sense. there was no injury Alexander pulled out to save the embarrassment of no fans and empty bare arena.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                  this fight was a complete financial disaster with huge losses for the promoter. Cable wasn't going to show a fight in an empty arena. less than 280 tickets were puchased. Alexander was from St. Lois and brook from fricking England. Detroit made zero sense. there was no injury Alexander pulled out to save the embarrassment of no fans and empty bare arena.
                  They would do 10K in either hometowns. Wasn't Detroit where Bradley and Alexander sold 300 tickets at one point? LOL.

Comment

Bradley fight was a disaster but this was worse

No ticket sales for this event a major financial bust a total disgrace. Think about it a no name from Britain with no belt or fame against a St. Louis kid who sold nothing before in Detroit in a title fight. dumb fight to start with. a financial disaster. show the muscle tear on an xray.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                      Yes. Brook injured his ankle.

I immediately thought the same thing. He definitely should not start talking ****. Because the same thing happened to him.
                      wrong wrong wrong neither of these guys are injured. They both just faked injuries to alter their fight schedules so that they dont have to face matthysse. Chop Chop said so

Comment

Working...
                      X