Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont needed the testosterone because he had a"substantial testosterone insuffiency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    if he had an insuffiency, then let his DR. release his tests to determine it. This should will solve everything and end this.
    lol sure, like they're gonna release legit test results

these guys have no shame

Comment

Lance Pugmire ‏ @latimespugmire
      Medical experts provided supporting documentation to this note, and now it'll be up to Nevada to accept or decline this case.

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
        At what point did he tell the tester? I thought his team said he didn't remember what he took until the second positive test
        Yeah exactly. Although I think at this point we can't be 100% sure what anybody really claimed. Sounds pretty stupid so far.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          i thought peterson forgot that he took pellets?
          Exactly . He's contradicting himself in a big way .

Comment

I just saw that video with Toney somebody posted

Comment

Chris Mannix ‏ @ChrisMannixSI
              People close to Lamont Peterson insist his testosterone deficiency is legit and that any miscommunication with VADA was inadvertent.

Comment

Its a shame so many of these professional athletes have testosterone deficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  it can be legit if its done n the correct manner. kizer he said in the past there are 2 or 3 fighters in nevada who have been approved to take testosterone for medical reasons. its rare, and I assumed it was probably only for old fighters or if there is some rare medical condition.

so vada needs to explain if peterson informed them or not. that's obviously key.
                  Yep, I don't know about boxing with all the different commissions, but in other sports, if you need to take a banned substance for medical reasons you have to apply for an excemption beforehand and have it approved.

Just having a prescription or a doctor say you needed it doesn't cut it.

Hard to believe it was just overlooked by either side, it's a massive thing.

Comment

Such a thing should be able to be proven out, but if that is the case they are ******ed because it should have been made 100% clear what was going on and that the testing agency knew the deal beforehand.

Comment

"If you had low testosterone, a doctor would give it to you, but if you found out in April that you tested positive for it, wouldn't it jog your memory? "

-- NSAC executive director Keith Kizer
                      on Peterson taking testosterone pellets

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...terone-pellets

Comment

Working...
                      X