Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Berndt, 61, accused of blindfolding students and feeding them his own semen on c

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    The American bail system is ****ed up. Somone like this shouldn't be given any chance of bail. This is basically paying the system for a chance to escape.
    Again he is accused and the state has to prove his guilt. In other words he is innocent - there has to be a particularly drastic flight risk to deny bail.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Again he is accused and the state has to prove his guilt. In other words he is innocent - there has to be a particularly drastic flight risk to deny bail.
      I have never heard of such a bail.

Makes no sense

Comment

I hope that guy burns in hell

Comment

school in south LA... (south central LA)

being a disgusting pedo...

Uhh yeah, the gangs in prison will handle this one

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            I played this game when I was in cubs (below scouts) my mind is fawking blown.
            you ate semen in the cub scouts?

Comment

What's the big deal? Half the group are girls and will be getting dounced in the local bukkake run, in just a few years. The other half, the boys, a third of em are probably gonna grow up as **** also. The other 2/3rds of boys, I'm sorry for.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                What's the big deal? Half the group are girls and will be getting dounced in the local bukkake run, in just a few years. The other half, the boys, a third of em are probably gonna grow up as **** also. The other 2/3rds of boys, I'm sorry for.
                So you condone it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  So you condone it.

Oh never, but poor ole Mark is just getting the 80% or so of the class accustomed to their future lifestyle.

Comment

Holy ****! I had that fantasy once... Didn't involve children though.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Oh never, but poor ole Mark is just getting the 80% or so of the class accustomed to their future lifestyle.
                      Id like to read in the news in a few years saying this dude got raped and beaten to death in prison. If he were to do that **** to my kid he wouldnt make it out the court room...

Comment

Working...
                      X