Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez has NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time i check Pac 1 - Marquez 0

Comment

Nate > JD > Old Ass Casa

Thus, JMM is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        Sorry, i give him props but no credit for beating an over the hill grandpa that he still had trouble with....and an extremely overrated pressure fighter with no power for the elite class of fighter to ever be scared of.

The casamayor that Marquez beat arguably lost a year earlier to Armando Santa Cruz who in turn lost to David Diaz. So a case could be made that Manny Pacquiao is the true lineal lightweight champ. I say A Marquez vs Pacquio3 should settle things quite nicely as Marquez has undoubtedly established himself as the greatest mexican fighter of this generation. Which will also make another Pacquiao victory that much more meaningful. Unfortunately the minute that happens...Marquez will suddenly become a past prime shell of his former self according to mexican fight fans.
        I think one last fight would settle things quite nicely.

It would shut everyone up on both sides of the argument.

Comment

Sorry, i give him props but no credit for beating an over the hill grandpa that he still had trouble with....and an extremely overrated pressure fighter with no power for the elite class of fighter to ever be scared of.

The casamayor that Marquez beat arguably lost a year earlier to Armando Santa Cruz who in turn lost to David Diaz. So a case could be made that Manny Pacquiao is the true lineal lightweight champ. I say A Marquez vs Pacquio3 should settle things quite nicely as Marquez has undoubtedly established himself as the greatest mexican fighter of this generation. Which will also make another Pacquiao victory that much more meaningful. Unfortunately the minute that happens...Marquez will suddenly become a past prime shell of his former self according to mexican fight fans.
          Why did you bet on the "overrated pressure fighter" to beat Juan Diaz then.

Casamayor redeemed himself with the Katsidis win. Katsidis was regarded. Casamayor regained control of the Katsidis fight and looked great afterwards. Katsidis only won like 3 or 4 rounds. **** the judges scorecard's they were terrible for that fight.

By the way, Santa Cruz losing to David Diaz (when he was winning a shut out btw until he was KOd). That also does not make Pacquiao the "lineal champ". That would make Antonio Pitula the lineal champ....but Casamayor got the decision in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
            I think one last fight would settle things quite nicely.

It would shut everyone up on both sides of the argument.
            You sure about that? Officialy score is 1 win for pac, and 1 draw , how would a third fight settle it once and for all?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Why did you bet on the "overrated pressure fighter" to beat Juan Diaz then.

Casamayor redeemed himself with the Katsidis win. Katsidis was regarded. Casamayor regained control of the Katsidis fight and looked great afterwards. Katsidis only won like 3 or 4 rounds. **** the judges scorecard's they were terrible for that fight.

By the way, Santa Cruz losing to David Diaz (when he was winning a shut out btw until he was KOd). That also does not make Pacquiao the "lineal champ". That would make Antonio Pitula the lineal champ....but Casamayor got the decision in that fight.
              Huh?? i was referring to Juan Diaz being the overrated pressure fighter. I have always said he sucks. Never been impressed by him. Always said that Marquez would knock him out and the Marquez loss has shown the world what i have always thought him to be...which is a solid B fighter. never great and i still cant fully comprehend how he ever got he ever got 3 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                You sure about that? Officialy score is 1 win for pac, and 1 draw , how would a third fight settle it once and for all?
                Well I think with Marquez's added weight and power he would avoid being knockdown and completely outclass Pac. What say you?

Comment

So pac beat morales 3 times. Thanks shade! I learn something new everyday!

Comment

Huh?? i was referring to Juan Diaz being the overrated pressure fighter. I have always said he sucks. Never been impressed by him. Always said that Marquez would knock him out and the Marquez loss has shown the world what i have always thought him to be...which is a solid B fighter. never great and i still cant fully comprehend how he ever got he ever got 3 belts.
                    Thought you were talking about Katsidis. By the way, you picked Katisids to beat Juan Diaz. Then he beat him. You're lucky Texanballer is a nice guy or you wouldn't be posting here.

Juan Diaz is a very good (close to great) fighter. He got his title belts by beating legit competition. That's what you get when you beat solid comp such as Fretias, Diaz, and others

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                      Well I think with Marquez's added weight and power he would avoid being knockdown and completely outclass Pac. What say you?
                      I think JMM will always be a stylistic nightmare for pac and vice versa. What im saying is a third fight doesnt settle this debate. What makes you think it wouldnt be another draw or controversial win. Fact is, a win for JMM just makes it 1-1-1 officially. Do we need a fourth fight after?

Comment

Working...
                      X