No announcement yet.

UK vs USA? .... **** that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Looking at the history of the UK countries, I can safely say from an objective perspective that all the other countries are England's *****.
    you clearly do not know your history. Look deep into history and when England was part of Roman Empire, the Emperor Hadrian had to build a wall because he was getting battered by Celts. When the English first took Scotland it was because King died with no heir. It was taken back when Wallace and the Bruce sorted them right out. We all saw Braveheart.

James the VI of Scotland became James the I of England because the English crown died with no heir and that is the point they reunited the nations. Since then Tony Blair and Gordon Brown have become the PM's of UK.

My roots don't lie in any of the home countries. Just my observation of living here and the culture of the different people. English from 'down sowf' and Midlands are a bunch of ***gets like their sheep loving friends on the west coast of UK. Everyone knows that scousers (originating from Ireland) rule the world!
    Last edited by Mafcherano; 08-12-2008, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
      Explain? ....
      During the Gulf War, more British troops were killed by incompetent, trigger happy American soldiers than by Iraqis.

Comment

Merseyside. I take pride in the Republic of Merseyside!
        Last edited by Mafcherano; 08-12-2008, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Mizzou if you ever went to Merseyside you'd know it dont rule **** all. Mafcherano's just a self hater, makes **** up to make himself feel better. Probably gets merked up regularly by southerners and takes it out on his keyboard.

I bet if he had the chance he'd be out in the desert shouting Allah akhbar.

Comment

Working...
          X