Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FELONY FRAUD GAYWETTER no longer sponsored ;o)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for pacquiao not having an amateur career with 100+ amateur fights like FELONY LARCENIST FRAUD GAYWETTER, pac has accomplished more than FRAUDY JR...

FELONY LARCENIST FRAUD GAYWETTER needed training wheels...PACQUIAO said "huck it"...i dont need training wheels...

do you see da difference *****S? pac didnt need any training wheels because he's a man...FRAUDY JR is a boy and a FRAUD...his racist tirade rant video defined himself to those who were/have been blinded by his FRAUDNESS
    Last edited by indystress; 09-28-2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

yah go ahead and defend this FELONY LARCENIST FRAUD GAYWETTER...*****S and FELONY LARCENIST FRAUD GAYWETTER are all the same...probably smell the same too ;O)

Comment

go defend your welterweight hero for fighting jr welterweights and lightweights...i bet FELONY FRAUD told GBP/DELAHOYA he wants a fight with KHAN...thats why all this next possible opponant for FRAUDY BOY talk is now being talked about. FELONY LARCENIST FRAUD GAYWETTER the welterweight that takes on the lighter weights...thats impressive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
          go defend your welterweight hero for fighting jr welterweights and lightweights...i bet FELONY FRAUD told GBP/DELAHOYA he wants a fight with KHAN...thats why all this next possible opponant for FRAUDY BOY talk is now being talked about. FELONY LARCENIST FRAUD GAYWETTER the welterweight that takes on the lighter weights...thats impressive!!!
          slow down son...i think you might be losing it. step away from the computer go outside and get some fresh air.

Comment

Working...
          X