Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH... Pacquiao fights are boring to me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    hey mac i cant see the video
    who is it of?

oh **** they took it down...i guess it was that brutal...it was a vid of PAC an hour after the Cotto fight...in FULL roid rage

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      oh **** they took it down...i guess it was that brutal...it was a vid of PAC an hour after the Cotto fight...in FULL roid rage
      AHHA
      MAN YOU EXPECT ME TO BELEIVE THAT
      YOU ARE A HUGE PAC FAN
      REALLY WHAT WAS IT?

I THINk that is jive that they banned him
      its his opinion man
      why dont they ban Pek Pek for his bull**** or Horus for his mule-ness or wazaaa for his ****

that is jacked up poppa

Comment

AHHA
        YOU ARE A HUGE PAC FAN
        REALLY WHAT WAS IT?

its his opinion man
        why dont they ban Pek Pek for his bull**** or Horus for his mule-ness or wazaaa for his ****

that is jacked up poppa

it was his concert...its a different kind of roid rage...its like a happy version of roid rage

Comment

AHHA
          YOU ARE A HUGE PAC FAN
          REALLY WHAT WAS IT?

its his opinion man

that is jacked up poppa
          yea he wasnt disrepectful he just stated his opinion...that **** dumb u cant state ur opinion without red k frm ppl who disagree now u get banned lol

C'mon Son

Comment

To each their own...I personally like to watch him FIGHT. I think he does get wild at times when he gains confidence in a fight,but I disagree about his footwork.He has decent footwork.If anything,he has poor defense and is exploited by right handed fighters.Essentially,his defense is his offense.
            The main thing I dislike about him are his fans that insist he is second to only Ray Robinson-that is a straight up joke. I also feel that Manny's career is a bit too hyped and guided to be anywhere near the likes of SRR and Ali.I think he needs to fight the cream of the crop in his division before he can live up to the hype...fighting Oscar is not legacy defining under the circumstances.Beating Cotto and Hatton after they were destroyed previously and were questioned to ever have the same skills and confidence prior to defeat doesn't sit too high-especially when Mosely called him out a few times.His best legacy win IMO was against Barrera-and even then,he had some serious wars before he met Pacquiao.To me,there will always be questions against these guys as well as the Marquez fights...
            Saying this-I do believe Manny is elite (you can not deny this).He has a fast and overwelming style that will make most fighters in his division have fits...

Comment

Originally posted by BERRYtheBADGUY View Post
              I know almost everyone will go against what I'm saying but please understand that I mean no diss to Pac. I just say that because to me, Pac fights like a kid in middle school with all that wild and crazy stuff he do. Remeber in middle school when you had to just throw a million punches until the teachers broke it up? That's what I think of when I see Pac fight. His footwork is horrible. After watching that Cotto fight again, I understand why Roach wouldn't let Pac fight Shane both times Shane approached him. I believe that someone of a Mosley/Mayweather style would just shut him down as easy as Hopkins did Trinidad. In fact, Pac "Kind of" reminds me of tito. Always looking for the KO. This is why something tells me Pac will only fight Top Rank fighters for the rest of his Career. He's not ready for Mosley or Mayweather. Mosley doesn't have one punch KO power but when he throws punches in bunches it can be a problem for Pac. Floyd may not KO you but he will humiliate you. He better take that wild s*** back to the wild card gym.

Comment

SMH to this thread

Comment

Working...
                X