No announcement yet.

read this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid_thunder2009 View Post
    Good for you Andrew. Now you have to back it up by beating Brian Sterge.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
      Yep, this is him...He is really proud of that "victory"..I bet he still talks about it to his trailer trash buddies in 15 years(if he lives that long) This "kid thunder" ***gitt is the true poster boy of the trailer park series..A ugly, trashy, poor, ****** who thinks he can fight, but in reality the only fighting he does is on the internet.. Mr keyboard warrior himself..I actually side with Charlie before I do this scum.
      Well, I have to part company with you there on that one. Andrew is a much more decent - and honest - guy than Zelenoff. And he has actually stepped in the ring like 16-17 times, so he's not just a keyboard warrior unlike Zelenoff.

Here's the key difference - Kid Thunder NEVER ducks a challenge, Zelenoff ALWAYS does.

Comment

I would like to personally say that Andrew is a good guy and you guys should really refrain from insulting him.

After he whopped Zelenoff he had Charlie wait at his house before Charlie had to catch his plane at the "Plane station" (I will never forget that infamous Z quote!)

And all the **** Charlie said about Andrew before the fight would of made a lesser man pull out a gun and shoot the mutha****a.

I would like to see Andrew cut loose from Goodson because Goodson is snake and is gonna get Andrew hurt bad and then turn his back on him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
          I would like to personally say that Andrew is a good guy and you guys should really refrain from insulting him.

After he whopped Zelenoff he had Charlie wait at his house before Charlie had to catch his plane at the "Plane station" (I will never forget that infamous Z quote!)

And all the **** Charlie said about Andrew before the fight would of made a lesser man pull out a gun and shoot the mutha****a.

I would like to see Andrew cut loose from Goodson because Goodson is snake and is gonna get Andrew hurt bad and then turn his back on him.
          I use to think he was a good guy too, untill I made a visit to ESB and seen how cocky he is with everyone..A hothead with a attitude like "i'm a ****in boxer, i'll kick your ass mother****er"...He even has a few smart ass posts here on boxingscene as well...But hey, this is just my opinion...Nothing against his "fans"..
          Last edited by KING 2K10; 05-16-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

hey

king09 i respect everybody until they disrespect me.. look the way i was raise was to respect people until they show u other wise ......look after me and zelenoff fought me and him and my family we all went to ihop to eat after the fights. then i went to take him to the airport but they wasnt open... i didnt feel right to leave charlie there with out knowing where he is at.. so ask him to if he wanted to hangout at my place and he said ok so him and his homeboy kick it at my crib until it was time to go .....see im not an ******* like some of u make me out to be look i never disrespect anyone unless im disrerspected.

Comment

Originally posted by kid_thunder2009 View Post
              king09 i respect everybody until they disrespect me.. look the way i was raise was to respect people until they show u other wise ......look after me and zelenoff fought me and him and my family we all went to ihop to eat after the fights. then i went to take him to the airport but they wasnt open... i didnt feel right to leave charlie there with out knowing where he is at.. so ask him to if he wanted to hangout at my place and he said ok so him and his homeboy kick it at my crib until it was time to go .....see im not an ******* like some of u make me out to be look i never disrespect anyone unless im disrerspected.
              Hartley, as you can see in this thread, Zakman (who happens to be one of the nicest guys around) as gone out of his way to defend you.

So why the **** did you attack him on the radio show the other day? Have you completely lost it?

You like to give off the impression that you are a classy man. But the way you verbally attacked Zakman was classless and uncalled for.
              Last edited by Mr Man; 05-18-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
                Hartley, as you can see in this thread, Zakman (who happens to be one of the nicest guys around) as gone out of his way to defend you.

So why the **** did you attack him on the radio show the other day? Have you completely lost it?

You like to give off the impression that you are a classy man. But the way you verbally attacked Zakman was classless and uncalled for.
                he's scared Goodson will kick him off the card like Pimp, so he's attacking all "haters"

Comment

hey

see if you all where in the chat room he told me to go screw my self befor i said anything

Comment

if u all notice we already talk this **** out

Comment

Working...
                    X