Andre Ward needs to fight in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    He is going to fight Joshua in his last fight in the U.K. Next year

easy work as long as Weeks is the ref...he can stop the fight after Ward lands a jab

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
      No i'm your ugly ass step father.

But it was the last punch that stopped the fight which was a blatant low blow. The ref should have given Kov a breather and deducted a point from Ward, not stop the fight.

You obviously can't think straight trying to do your homework and suck Wards d1ck at the same time.

Now stay in your room and do your homework my f@ggot step child.
      Kovalev was already flopping and turning his back before the last punch.

You took another L after Spence totaled out Brook

Deal with US dominance and stop being such a ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
        Bellew mentioned that he would come back down for ward. Can't remember where I read it though. It would do good business even though I think ward would win.
        Ward mentioned the UK post fight. It'd be interesting to see how Ward carries the cruiser weight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          easy work as long as Weeks is the ref...he can stop the fight after Ward lands a jab
          White guy loses.....

Mexicans cry

That's some serious ass kissing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            You must be talking about that slow ass Nigerian mummy.

Wilder will Baptize that trash.
            Wilder is D class ugly bum. His best win is fat Stieverne.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Wilder is D class ugly bum. His best win is fat Stieverne.
              D class.... but nobody seems to want take his title away from him...or even utter his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Kovalev was already flopping and turning his back before the last punch.

You took another L after Spence totaled out Brook

Deal with US dominance and stop being such a ****sexual.
                I was routing for Spence you little gay b1tch.

Most of my fav fighters are African American. I don't see everything black and white like you.

As for US dominance LOL who are you kidding. You mean African American dominance. I never see you defending Joe Smith Jr and you never will.

Comment

I was routing for Spence you little gay b1tch.

Most of my fav fighters are African American. I don't see everything black and white like you.

As for US dominance LOL who are you kidding. You mean African American dominance. I never see you defending Joe Smith Jr and you never will.
                  You lying ass puff

Comment

No i'm your ugly ass step father.

But it was the last punch that stopped the fight which was a blatant low blow. The ref should have given Kov a breather and

Repeating the same lie over and over again wont make it true. Now for the truth:

1. Kovalev's trunks creased out forming an air pocket because he is bending over.

2. On impact Ward's glove is hitting the top belt line as shown by the red arrow. It also covers the "Krusher" logo which is obstructed by kovalev's arm.

3. The body shock ripple effect happens when Ward's glove hits the top beltline, after crushing the hublot air pocket.

You can clearly see Ward's glove hitting the belt line as shown by the red arrow. First the Hublot air pocket gets crushed without any impact damage. Then Kovalev's body absorbs the impact when Ward's glove crashes into his belt. That's a borderline shot.

All legal blows debate over. Accept reality and admit Kovalev got his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post

Repeating the same lie over and over again wont make it true. Now for the truth:

1. Kovalev's trunks creased out forming an air pocket because he is bending over.

2. On impact Ward's glove is hitting the top belt line as shown by the red arrow. It also covers the "Krusher" logo which is obstructed by kovalev's arm.

3. The body shock ripple effect happens when Ward's glove hits the top beltline, after crushing the hublot air pocket.

You can clearly see Ward's glove hitting the belt line as shown by the red arrow. First the Hublot air pocket gets crushed without any impact damage. Then Kovalev's body absorbs the impact when Ward's glove crashes into his belt. That's a borderline shot.

All legal blows debate over. Accept reality and admit Kovalev got his ass kicked.

I didn't even read it.

I have seen previous posts of yours, so I just assume you are a ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X