Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Posts Poll on Twitter Asking Who He Should Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    They both are begging a retired man to beat them up for a payday...will connor land more than manny did?
    Did you come up with that all by your little lonesome self?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      the funny thing is, it is floyd who is calling for a mcgregor fight. dude cant keep conor's name out of his mouth lol. mention mcgregor every chance he gets.
      Thats a EASY ASS FIGHT for 100 dollars, let alone MILLIONS. ANY BOXER WOULD TAKE THAT EASY MONEY. If boxers like Pac, Berto (former champions) cant touch Floyd, an MMA fighter is going to? I WOULD BET ON ANY PROFESSIONAL BOXER VS Mcgregor. I would bet on Lomo or someone in the lower weight classes to beat the sh|t out of Mcgregor.....EASY MONEY

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Did you come up with that all by your little lonesome self?
        NAH...apparently you think connor is a better boxer than Pac, and would subsequently do better. lol . He cant lose many more rounds than pac did

Comment

• I'd really love to watch Pacquiao KILL Amir Khan.
          But vs Crawford w'd be better for the history.
          My heart says Khan must die, but my common sense asks for Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            Khan....so Manny could finally have another KO on his roster.
            If Manny couldn't KO Algieri he's not KO'ing Khan. Remember, Chino couldn't KO Khan either.

Comment

NAH...apparently you think connor is a better boxer than Pac, and would subsequently do better. lol . He cant lose many more rounds than pac did
              Apparently youre a dumb dlck sucker.

Comment

Thats a EASY ASS FIGHT for 100 dollars, let alone MILLIONS. ANY BOXER WOULD TAKE THAT EASY MONEY. If boxers like Pac, Berto (former champions) cant touch Floyd, an MMA fighter is going to? I WOULD BET ON ANY PROFESSIONAL BOXER VS Mcgregor. I would bet on Lomo or someone in the lower weight classes to beat the sh|t out of Mcgregor.....EASY MONEY
                but this is what you said earlier ---

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                They both are begging a retired man to beat them up for a payday...will connor land more than manny did?
                looks like floyd is the one begging mcgregor.

Comment

Working...
                X