Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andujar View Post
    I really hope the PPV numbers flop, I will never pay for a crawford PPV ever again!!! By the 5th round we were all dizzy, I actually was getting dizzy from all the circling and side running. He got the good win for sure but OMG stand your ground. I dont like him anymore, I dont like the Broner types ( thugs - street types )
    What makes Bud a Thug? He has a wife and 5 kids, with that ONE wife. He takes care of his family, how is he a Thug. Maybe because he is black, I get it. Boxing isn't letting someone hit you in the face, you hit and not get hit. And Bud is nothing like Broner you racist prejudice prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Allmenjoi8 View Post
      What makes Bud a Thug? He has a wife and 5 kids, with that ONE wife. He takes care of his family, how is he a Thug. Maybe because he is black, I get it. Boxing isn't letting someone hit you in the face, you hit and not get hit. And Bud is nothing like Broner you racist prejudice prick.
      "was"

playing dice in the hood, getting shot = nice guy?, no = thug.

went for the ko in the 12th, couldnt do it, so run around the ring with your tongue out = thug.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        "was"

playing dice in the hood, getting shot = nice guy?, no = thug.

went for the ko in the 12th, couldnt do it, so run around the ring with your tongue out = thug.
        Do you know what a thug is? When did playing dice and getting shot become criminal activity. Isn't the shooter the criminal. You sound like another ignorant closet racist.

Fyi, Crawford opened up a gym in his neighborhood to get kids off the street. It's completely free to the kids. I guess that's being a thug.

Comment

I just see a butthurt fighter and haters making excuses for this L. Crawford used intelligence and good footwork which is a part of boxing. Was Crawford running when he made Postol eat those left hands? I don't think so. I think Crawford would lose to Pac though.

Comment

Sour grapes...

Comment

Lol

You get your first PPV and make it a snooze, Crawford. Reminds me of Canelo vs Lara , Lara talking all that mess and ruins PPV. Also commentators were all over Crawfords testicles.

Comment

The fight was not exciting because Postol was getting dominated. Postol has no footwork and was seemingly afraid to launch an attack after getting tagged repeatedly in the 4th and 5th.

Comment

Crawford is a thug wasn't he in the news being charged with four misdemeanors: destruction of property, theft of service, misdemeanor assault, and trespass, and he said he can do whatever he wants because he has money.

Comment

The ****ed up part about it is Postol never tried to counter Crawford. Every time Crawford initiated Postol was backing out if range, keeping his lead hand extended. He completely disregarded his jab because it was too slow and Crawford countering him. In one round he landed 1 damn punch.

He just lost to a superior fighter. How easily he forgets his fight with Matthysse was a borefest until Jack Reese warned him about clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Do you know what a thug is? When did playing dice and getting shot become criminal activity. Isn't the shooter the criminal. You sound like another ignorant closet racist.

Fyi, Crawford opened up a gym in his neighborhood to get kids off the street. It's completely free to the kids. I guess that's being a thug.
                      playing dice gambling in the hood is a criminal activity.

remember i said "was".. keyword: "was". he open that gym AFTER getting shot. dont act like he was a goody goody all along. he changed his ways AFTER he got shot, which i respect but dont act like he walked a straight line before that.

Comment

Working...
                      X