No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: De La Hoya, Hopkins Embrace Holly Holm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

holm has her arms folded which is a defensive barrier. she does not return the back from oscar and has her arms down. she feels uncomfortable..

Comment

Looks awkward to me.

Holly looks pretty fine dressed up though, much better than redneck Ronda.

Comment

Promoter Fishnet had a plan :Come on Holly ,let's do it!

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
            this absolutely disgusts me..
            where were they before holm took ronda to school??
            where did they put holly holm when ronda the judoka was on the ring magazine cover??
            disgusting..
            Good Post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
              holm has her arms folded which is a defensive barrier. she does not return the back from oscar and has her arms down. she feels uncomfortable..
              I noticed that as well....I would love to hear what was said

Comment

**** off Oscar you ****

Comment

Holly was cordial to oscar, but you can tell she didnt want to hug him, after he went against holm and even put ronda on the cover instead of holm, holm was never appreciated in boxing, nit a single promoter put her on any major undercard, holms manager even reached out to golden boy and they never returned calls, it should have been holm in the cover of ring mag, the title should have been can former boxing champion dethrone ronda rousey?

Comment

a real badass and beautiful too

Comment

Why is everybody actn offended now that Holm is being approached by the sports big wigs?? Cmon she just KOd Rousey, shes buzzing right now...what else do u expect? Her come-up went unseen bcuz Rousey was taking up the entire stage and getn all the attention...everybody acting like theyre huge Holm fand, just bandwagoners actn like they "knew all along"
                      Last edited by wlliam; 11-22-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X