No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach Finished With Haye, On His Way To Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach Finished With Haye, On His Way To Povetkin

Polish heavyweight giant Mariusz Wach (27-1, 15 KOs) is a busy man these days, even without fighting. Wach has looked strong in the UK while helping two-division champion David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs) for his fight with Tyson Fury on September 28th. Now Wach is making plans to fly over to Russia, where the giant-sized boxer is going to join the training camp of Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18 KOs). On October 5th in Moscow, Povetkin will challenge WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see the big man in an official fight soon.

Virtually every heavyweight will have to go the distance to beat him.

Comment

I think what he is doing is good for his carrere long term, too many boxers dont like to spar with men better or as good as them self.

He will come out of thise a better boxers

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        I think what he is doing is good for his carrere long term, too many boxers dont like to spar with men better or as good as them self.

He will come out of thise a better boxers
        I doubt Wach gets any better at this stage of his career, he's just not very athletic or talented. But he is a big, strong durable guy who can find a place as a good sparring partner or a B level gate keeper for the top 10. Jmo.

Comment

Wach is a great sparring partner, he doesn't even need headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I doubt Wach gets any better at this stage of his career, he's just not very athletic or talented. But he is a big, strong durable guy who can find a place as a good sparring partner or a B level gate keeper for the top 10. Jmo.
            The sad truth.

I doubt this guy will ever make much noise, he's pretty limited but very tough.

Comment

That is because you are not a boxer just a fan of boxing

I know guys like Floyd likes to brag about only fighting for money , but in reality boxers fight for selfrespect, for there own pride.
              Its someting in themself, that fans dont see or care about.

The day I won my first fight was and is to this day the proudest moment of my life, and the best thing about it was the way I felt about myself.

For wach as a boxer there is no greater feeling then taking a step up in skills.
              And he is doing the right thing for himself, and he dos not care one bit if he never becomes the new ALi

Wach may never be a world beater, but if the guy can improve just a littel bit and win a hevayweight belt, you can be damm sure he will feel good about himself.

That is why I have deep respect for all boxers
              Last edited by 110110110; 09-20-2013, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                That is because you are not a boxer just a fan of boxing
                I know guys like Floyd likes to brag about only fighting for money , but in reality boxers fight for selfrespect, for there own pride.
                Its someting in themself, that fans dont see or care about.

The day I won my first fight was and is to this day the proudest moment of my life, and the best thing about it was the way I felt about myself.

For wach as a boxer there is no greater feeling then taking a step up in skills.
                And he is doing the right thing for himself, and he dos not care one bit if he never becomes the new ALi

Wach may never be a world beater, but if the guy can improve just a littel bit and win a hevayweight belt, you can be damm sure he will feel good about himself.

That is why I have deep respect for all boxers
                I fought for 8 years. Trained with Vinny Paz and Stevie Collins, fought Brian Barbosa (who got up to IBF #3 at middleweight) and been in the ring with plenty of other pro's. So please don't jump to conclusions about people you don't know.

And if Wach happens to grab a paper title in the future....good for him. But that will just reinforce how bad the division has become today.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  The sad truth.

I doubt this guy will ever make much noise, he's pretty limited but very tough.
                  He's definitely tough and will be able to make good fighters work for the win.

Comment

I fought for 8 years. Trained with Vinny Paz and Stevie Collins, fought Brian Barbosa (who got up to IBF #3 at middleweight) and been in the ring with plenty of other pro's. So please don't jump to conclusions about people you don't know.

And if Wach happens to grab a paper title in the future....good for him. But that will just reinforce how bad the division has become today.
                    Wow what was that like? I bet pazienza was one hard SOB to train alongside. Any stories you would like to share about your experiences?

Comment

Working...
                    X