Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Vitali will fight one more time before retiring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. And hopefully it's Haye, so that once Vitali destroys him and sends him into retirement, people can hush up not only about Vitali, but Haye as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      The article mentions a 30% offer, which is a good purse for a voluntary opponent.
      Sounds alright.

I think it should be done in a way that fits the money generated. If other opponents who do nothing to add viewing figures get 25% (for example) then Haye should get a bit more than that given he will be bringing viewers to a fight people want to see.

Comment

He should fight Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Haye deserves 50% based on the fact that no other fight would garner even half the interest.
          A fight with Tyson Fury might bring as much interest. Haye already had his shot at a Klitschko, and fought passively for 11 2/3 rounds. Fury will go on to a very good career while Haye will retire, so in the long run Fury a better fight for Vitali's resume.

Povetkin-Vitali would be a HUGE event in Eastern Europe, although not in the UK or the US.

The opponent who would garner the most interest is his brother Wladimir, but that fight will never happen.

Comment

A fight with Tyson Fury might bring as much interest. Haye already had his shot at a Klitschko, and fought passively for 11 2/3 rounds. Fury will go on to a very good career while Haye will retire, so in the long run Fury a better fight for Vitali's resume.

Povetkin-Vitali would be a HUGE event in Eastern Europe, although not in the UK or the US.

The opponent who would garner the most interest is his brother Wladimir, but that fight will never happen.
            Screw Fury... Coudln't care less.

A Klitschko?

When will people learn... Wlad and Vitali are two different people, with two different legacies and two different styles.

Comment

But not as much money.

Fury fights on Channel 5 (free-to-air).

Comment

Haye is the fight I want to see.

I would love to see Vitali TKO6 Haye whist behind on the cards...that would bring so many laughs on here

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Haye is the fight I want to see.

I would love to see Vitali TKO6 Haye whist behind on the cards...that would bring so many laughs on here
                  That would bring joy to my heart.

Comment

might aswell just fight david haye if it is his last fight. Go out with a bang. win or loose.

Comment

I actually think Tyson Fury would give Vitali quite a few problems (as ridiculous as it sounds).

Comment

Working...
                      X