No announcement yet.

Bring Back Zaroku

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    I know he likes to portray this forum “dad” persona with you Beer. But Z is the most fakest person’s to ever grace this place.

And he has had said many a racist statements. By calling black posters monkeys and baboons and other shít, to saying vile comments about other groups of people.

I like Z as he is a court jester of these boards but the element he brings here is vile.

- -Sez he's part black, Jew, and Mexican and his best friend a chihuahua named Jhonny and lives in Japan with his wife and sometime son.

Equal opportunity describer of humanity sans the filter and always off the wall incomprehensible save for an intuitive Zen understanding that not all lineal thinkers in the place have.

Walks a Tightrope with a looseygoosey gait and sidearm at the ready to give the shirt off his back.

And a few other things like Ritual bannings with a steam room purgatory.

What'd I miss?

Comment

Bring him back

Comment

Comment

I've always liked Z. I don't recall him posting anything racist. Cool dude. Bring him and Johnny back!

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            I know he likes to portray this forum “dad” persona with you Beer. But Z is the most fakest person’s to ever grace this place.

And he has had said many a racist statements. By calling black posters monkeys and baboons and other shít, to saying vile comments about other groups of people.

I like Z as he is a court jester of these boards but the element he brings here is vile.

Comment

Godzilla got him. He's gone.

Comment

FREE Z

10 characters

Comment

He'a not banned...just seems to be taking a break from posting.

Comment

We need Zaroku!

You need people like me so you can point your f*u*c*k*in' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy. '

Last edited by TJ highway; 09-29-2020, 03:15 AM. Reason: FSU

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      if we say anything not pro BLM or democrat, we're automatically racists.
                      Oh shut up

Comment

Working...
                      X