Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oregon State Republican Senator threatens police with violence if they do their job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s a freeway, near Yakima, yakivegas, where the police racially profile Mexicans, you brown, you getting pulled over, questioned, civil rights don’t even matter..

Par for the course. How many of you know it all mo ****ers ever stood trial?? Did time? Did a shu program, caught a case while locked up, hmmmm...??

Know it all gangsters.... I got stab wounds on my body... I’ll post pics to men...
    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-23-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I asked you to address that in that topic but you refused to. So I put it here so I could finally get an answer and you did exactly what I wanted you to do. I already know what you're going to say before you go on one of your long winded responses. You're simple. You're easily moved. Straight up and down. No special effects.
      So you asked me to respond to a question. I responded. You curled up into fetal position. Got it, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Where’s all those pro cops posters at
        I love the police..... as long as they stay the pluck outta my way, let me get mine, stay on the sidelines..

But, I do love it that so many wanna be ****ing Fake as Geez, sagging, flossing and drawing attention to themselves keep the popo outta my game..

I love fake azz volunteers who serve time, clog up the courts, and keep them there ****ing police occupied..

Carry on lil gangsters...

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          So you asked me to respond to a question. I responded. You curled up into fetal position. Got it, boy.
          I asked you 2 days ago to respond to that statement in that topic and you didn't. I still wanted the answer and since I knew you wouldn't address this topic I was able to finally get my answer by posting it here because I know you're doing everything you can to avoid addressing this topic. I got exactly what I wanted. Easy work.

Comment

Damn. Fake news from Oregon GOP to stir people up

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Where’s all those pro cops posters at
              good question. They usually flood my topics about cops. They're suspiciously quiet in this one.

No one is avoiding this...It's only 3 pages old

#LetItMarinate

Comment

Why did you tag me in this thread, and why do you think the answer is black or white?

This topic doesn't pertain to the police it pertains to the political climate of Oregon. The police serve the Governor, the Governor serves the people. Senate Republicans do not want to vote on cap and trade because they will lose that vote, and obviously its something they feel very strongly about. If I had to make decision, I'd side with the governor of Oregon, this is what the people elected and wanted and this is what should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Why did you tag me in this thread, and why do you think the answer is black or white?

This topic doesn't pertain to the police it pertains to the political climate of Oregon. The police serve the Governor, the Governor serves the people. Senate Republicans do not want to vote on cap and trade because they will lose that vote, and obviously its something they feel very strongly about. If I had to make decision, I'd side with the governor of Oregon, this is what the people elected and wanted and this is what should be done.

^^^^^^^^°° I know these people like the back of my hand

But I guarantee if they do comment their comments will be well thought out and reasoned. They'll take both sides into consideration. They won't just automatically side with the cops. Their position will be very nuanced

Comment

^^^^^^^^°° I know these people like the back of my hand
                    And what exactly did you expect, a brain dead answer? Your problem is that you think you are way smarter than you are.

Let me go head and make a thread! And I bet the answers are either going to be pro one way or pro another way or reasonably thought out!

(Posts Reasonably Thought Out Answer)

^^^^^ See I know these people like the back of my hand!

What's your address, I'd like to send you one of these,

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      And what exactly did you expect, a brain dead answer? Your problem is that you think you are way smarter than you are.

Let me go head and make a thread! And I bet the answers are either going to be pro one way or pro another way or reasonably thought out!

(Posts Reasonably Thought Out Answer)

^^^^^ See I know these people like the back of my hand!

What's your address, I'd like to send you one of these,
                      You answered the exact way I said you would in this thread as opposed to my police brutality threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X