Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on average is psychologically stronger. Liberal males or Republican males?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who on average is psychologically stronger. Liberal males or Republican males?

someone that's easily threatened (if you are threatened you are weaker than someone that's not threatened?)

VS

someone that had a personality transplant and tried to become another race (its like he is so weak in identity and character he absorbed someone elses)

Which is stronger because the white male rap star isn't threatened at all by black people or minorities, is he stronger?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-03-2019, 09:48 PM.

I would say the liberal is a weaker mind. But i base this off the ability to be offended about stupid topic such as gender pronouns. But if you have a conservative person thats an alt right nut then uts someone with an equally weak mind coming from a different angle. But due to political coordination in this country and people online being mad at nothing im gonna give the edge to the liberal mind. I know these are both extremes of each ptger i just feel the liberal SJW is more prevalent in America right now

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
      I would say the liberal is a weaker mind. But i base this off the ability to be offended about stupid topic such as gender pronouns. But if you have a conservative person thats an alt right nut then uts someone with an equally weak mind coming from a different angle. But due to political coordination in this country and people online being mad at nothing im gonna give the edge to the liberal mind. I know these are both extremes of each ptger i just feel the liberal SJW is more prevalent in America right now
      what about those 2 individuals I posted? have a guess who do u think is stronger emotionally/mentally?

Comment

Working...
      X