• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    China is better armed now

But Vietnam gave them a bloody nose, they have long memories
    Got it.

This feels a bit like the old days when we just took over threads with our own topics.

We better stop so the partisan bickering can continue without distraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Got it.

This feels a bit like the old days when we just took over threads with our own topics.

We better stop so the partisan bickering can continue without distraction.
      Tuna melt.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            We beat Afghanistan within a couple months, dumbo

The past 18 yrs is us keeping our afghani puppets in power
            Was it even that long? They pretty much gave up as soon as we landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Was it even that long? They pretty much gave up as soon as we landed.
              They pretty much lost before we even landed

We bombed the crap out of them

Air support and tactical, strategic planning with the northern alliance

We kicked their ass from the air, Northern alliance mopped them up on the ground

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  This was a missed opportunity, there are so many great Bible verses to choose from.

Song of Solomon 4:5: "Your breasts are like gazelles, twin deer feeding among lilies."
                  It’s not a missed opportunity. He didn’t know any verses. He’s never read it. He pretends that he has. I have never read the Bible. I couldn’t recite a verse if you have be a million dollars. I admit it. Trump scams his viewers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Trump is the President of America not the world so who gives a fuck how popular he is outside of the USA.
                    He’s also the leader of the free world. It doesn’t matter how popular he is outside of the us? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      It’s not a missed opportunity. He didn’t know any verses. He’s never read it. He pretends that he has. I have never read the Bible. I couldn’t recite a verse if you have be a million dollars. I admit it. Trump scams his viewers.
                      Isn't it a sad state of affairs when political interviewers are so focussed on 'gotcha!' questions?

I've read the Bible twice, but in such a situation, I couldn't--nor would I be inclined to--give you a verse off the top of my head. (1) Because the question is in bad faith. (2) Because the Bible hangs together as a whole. There are other reasons but these are the main ones.

Listen, here's a test: What do you like about Trump? He can't be all bad, can he?

Comment

Working...
                      X