No announcement yet.

Spence: If Crawford wants 50/50 he dont want the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence: If Crawford wants 50/50 he dont want the fight

He also says he doesn't see the Crawford fight happening before he fights the winner of Pacquiao/Thurman. But if the winner of that fight is talking about fighting late 2020 he'll fight Crawford then move up

There he goes again making excuses about why the fight can't happen. I always thought Spence would fight anyone, I was wrong.

Comment

In no way does Crawford deserve 50/50

Comment

In other words, Spence doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Spence with another disappointing statement. He might move up to pad his resume by fighting faded names like Shane Mosley and Josh Clottey.

Comment

If Spence does better than 150k buys vs Porter? Then no, Crawford doesn't deserve 50/50.

Spence theoretically at that point would have two or three of the belts and done better numbers in both his PPVs.

Really at that point, Crawford would have NO case of asking for 50/50.
            Last edited by KTFOKING; 06-24-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how the PBC groupies justify this after arguing Wilder should get 50% against AJ who had more belts and a much larger pay gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Will be interesting to see how the PBC groupies justify this after arguing Wilder should get 50% against AJ who had more belts and a much larger pay gap.
                50/50 against Joshua? Which moron said that??

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  This.

I would assume that Spence would deserve a slight advantage like 55-45 and at most 60-40. Anything more than that and he doesn't want the fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    There he goes again making excuses about why the fight can't happen. I always thought Spence would fight anyone, I was wrong.
                    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    In other words, Spence doesn't want the fight.
                    Originally posted by Bundt View Post
                    Spence with another disappointing statement. He might move up to pad his resume by fighting faded names like Shane Mosley and Josh Clottey.
                    Spence's one PPV more than doubled Crawford's two PPV's. Crawford's promoter has said the only PPV fight out there for Crawford is Spence. On the other hand Spence has a PPV with Porter and the winner of Pac/Thurman.

In what world is the guy with no options, and cant sell without the help of thur other guy worth 50/50?

Your hatred for PBC shouldn't affect your common sense

Comment

Working...
                    X